auto bouquets for uk cable??

for enigma 1 would this need recoding in different language

Post a screenshot of contents of your /tmp/ directory.

If you used NP++ on a file already in dos format, you would have to convert it to Unix. Edit, eol conversion.

Thanks, converting it back to Unix did the job, many thanks :)

What boxes/images yous guys running?

Can get autobouquets to run, but all the produced buoquets are empty, cant figure out why this is.

Doing a manual gives all available channels.

For me, dm800 (not se version) using a standalone cable tuner. Have yet to try the combo tuner. pli image runs in 6 minutes, openatv in 12 minutes.

I'm using sunray sr4 which is a triple tuner with nemesis image at the mo

Cheers, running openpli on dm800 se here, error im getting is..

'./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313 : cant open /tmp netid_filter.txt: no such file'
'./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313 : cant open /tmp netid_unsorted.txt: no such file'
'./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313 : cant open /tmp netid_sorted.txt: no such file'

Takes about 3 and a half minutes.

I'm no expert but did chmod file to 755, did you add your netid and are you on a working channel when you start script

Post a copy of your telnet session. I suspect you have not changed to /tmp/ directory if it has not completed. I may be wrong. But having to guess.

Also post a screenshot of the /tmp/ directory

root@dm800se:~# cd /tmp
root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp# ./autobouquets_c2.sh
AutoBouquets C2 - 13th January 2014
Wed Jan 29 20:11:22 UTC 2014
read Service Description Table..
parse Service Description Table..
read Network Information
filter Network id..
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313: can't open /tmp/netid_filter.txt: no such file
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313: can't open /tmp/netid_unsorted.txt: no such fil
write Bouquets..
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 315: can't open /tmp/netid_sorted.txt: no such file
finished in: 3 mins 40 secs
root@dm800se:/var/volatile/tmp#

Deffo in temp,and the temp directory then fills with empty bouquets.

On BT1HD when i ran that.

Here you go..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-01-29 21.38.23.png
    Screenshot 2014-01-29 21.38.23.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 45
Sorry, I dont know. Perhaps @LraiZer can shed some light on this.

Here is my log as well as picture of /tmp directory for comparisson. Yes 11 minutes. :thumbdown:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• AB C2 .png
    AB C2 .png
    35.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
as the lamedb seems to be being created ok, id guess you are using a netid at the top of the script that is not compatible and available in the data stream for your area? the example netid's in the script were taken from latest ex. Telewest area that is transmitted in the stream data as these are the only ones i can pick up in my area. i cant pick up ex NTL areas so cant add those netid's as examples. if you are from ex NTL areas then the ex Telewest netid that is default at the top of the script will probalby not be detected in the data transmited in your ex NTL dvb stream and will result in no data being processed, creating empty bouquets. use your correct netid for you area and it should work just fine!

Trying now on a dm800, but, when trying to install dvbsnoop on the se, it wouldnt allow the install and suggested it opkg update, which i did, but nothing else.

Now on the dm800, opkg update,then opkg install dvbsnoop its running for 6 and a half minutes, but now, along with the previous erors im getting..

Error(79): read (PID 0x0010): Buffer overflow, stream bandwidth to high
parse Network Information Table..
filter Network id..
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313: can't open /tmp/netid_filter.txt: no such file
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313: can't open /tmp/netid_unsorted.txt: no such file
write Bouquets..
./autobouquets_c2.sh: line 313: can't open /tmp/netid_unsorted.txt: no such file

as the lamedb seems to be being created ok, id guess you are using a netid at the top of the script that is not compatible and available in the data stream for your area? the example netid's in the script were taken from latest ex. Telewest area that is transmitted in the stream data as these are the only ones i can pick up in my area. i cant pick up ex NTL areas so cant add those netid's as examples. if you are from ex NTL areas then the ex Telewest netid that is default at the top of the script will probalby not be detected in the data transmited in your ex NTL dvb stream and will result in no data being processed, creating empty bouquets. use your correct netid for you area and it should work just fine!

Im using the one for my area mate, its one the one in the script, and ties in with the two lists posted previously.

It won't run without dvbsnoop, it throws back a failure straight away. dvbsnoop is located in /usr/bin/

The buffer overflow is not a big issue. If you are concerned, edit lines 103, 105 and 195 so they read as under (using a linux comaptible editor).
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

@tkm18, Can you post the line with your netID please and aslo say which one it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive dbl checked the netid/hex and its the same as the predefined one in the script, have used a fresh download of the script and im running that the now on the se to see how that goes.

Will post back shortly.

Nope, no joy, ran it three times now on the dm800se, twice with hex netid, once the numbers, 40984 btw, same results for all three.

Only difference from last night with the se is that im no longer getting the empty bouquets written to /tmp now.

Must an issue with the net id?? Thats deffo my netid, remember it from years ago, and its ties in with the two lists.

Back