auto bouquets for uk cable??

years ago they were using e2_loadepg and downloading from radiotimes by editing radiotimes-channel_list.conf

Attachments

• radiotimes-channel_list.conf.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
can someone share rytec.sources and v**ginUK.channels files thanks

here is uk scanning.diff this was created by cydine and used on old commando images to create uk cable bouquets

Attachments

• uk_scanning.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 8
where do you put these files in dm500
this does not work on enigma images, it was included in commando images for dbox2. maybe some clever person can understand how it worked and rewrite for enigma images

l want to get back into this side if poss ( daughters just moved into a cable area ) , looking for 2 things ,, 1: A good backup image for a 500c
and the 2rd is a ( you know want lm after lol ) pm if you can get one and want you want for it ,

dont think l broke any rules lol

sure thing! I assumed everyone had it working already otherwise I would have lol

The crossepg xmltv addon doesnt seem to work properly yet so ignore that one.

What you need to do is install the latest version on the xmltv updater plugin (its named epg import in plugins) I also had to install the rytec providers but if you are using a pli image they are both next teo each other in the extensions feed when you press green to download new plugins.

once both are installed and you've restarted enigma you need to FTP the two files that were shared (rytec.sources and v**ginUK.channels) and put them in /etc/epgimport. What you then need to do is rename the .channels file to rytec.channels.

exit out and restart enigma for good measure

go into plugins and open epg updater, and now in the sources you should have the option to select virmin. So its basically the same routine if you were adding anymore services to rytec but having only ever used crossepg it was new to me and might be for someone else :)

Works brill m8, love this forum :)

l want to get back into this side if poss ( daughters just moved into a cable area ) , looking for 2 things ,, 1: A good backup image for a 500c
and the 2rd is a ( you know want lm after lol ) pm if you can get one and want you want for it ,

dont think l broke any rules lol

sorted the 1st one out , thanx lads , but looks like l need to replace the tuner in my spare 800hd as theres loads of hd channels on vm now so the 500 isnt up to it

anyone got bouquets for the midlands ? waiting on a cable tuner to turn up for my 800hd , got image flashed ( thanx monkeyman ) just setting up and getting the files l need .

cheers

anyone got bouquets for the midlands ? waiting on a cable tuner to turn up for my 800hd , got image flashed ( thanx monkeyman ) just setting up and getting the files l need .

cheers

heres my west midlands one

Attachments

• cablechannels.rar
    49.1 KB · Views: 19
heres an updated North-West bouquet pack.
For ENIGMA2.
done in the same style as autobouquets-e2 by lraizer

Virgin do not implement HD swap
channel numbers are different from sly but the bouquets should react the same way as sly ones if your familiar with virgins line-up.

in line with this:-
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

although the above list is not up to date ive added all recent new channels etc.

please test and let me know of any problems as ive not tested all the channels yet.

Attachments

• VirginMedia-Only.rar
    531.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
something tells me there's nice New Years gift coming for DM500c and DM800c folks on it's way...... almost nostalgic.

BY THE WAY sorry I haven't been about much people, real life got in the way :-/

something tells me there's nice New Years gift coming for DM500c and DM800c folks on it's way...... almost nostalgic.

BY THE WAY sorry I haven't been about much people, real life got in the way :-/

Oh liking the sound of this, can't wait to see what it is????

picons for my northwest cable bouquets are being added to ocrams picon set.
this is imo the best set of picons out there atm.
slowly but surely, its quite a time consuming task.

Back