Alex Ferguson: Never Give In (the movie)

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched it last night and even though I am far from a United fan as you will ever get I have have to admit it was a very good. He didn't rap on about bust up's and Wenger all that it was a brilliant hindsight into what made him so driven throughout his managerial career. He focuses quite abit on pre Utd which was interesting.

He does mention the Robins goal which for me saved him from the sack and football history would have changed for ever. I remember that day well as me and millions of others said lose he's sacked. I know Roy Keane has a regular go at him but it works both ways. Had Fergie not been as driven and brutal Keane wouldn't have the medals he has, its a team sport so it works both ways

If you get chance give it a watch

I watched it last night and even though I am far from a United fan as you will ever get I have have to admit it was a very good. He didn't rap on about bust up's and Wenger all that it was a brilliant hindsight into what made him so driven throughout his managerial career. He focuses quite abit on pre Utd which was interesting.

He does mention the Robins goal which for me saved him from the sack and football history would have changed for ever. I remember that day well as me and millions of others said lose he's sacked. I know Roy Keane has a regular go at him but it works both ways. Had Fergie not been as driven and brutal Keane wouldn't have the medals he has, its a team sport so it works both ways

If you get chance give it a watch
I am planning to give it a watch. I posted recently about Finding Jackie Charlton - that is also worth a watch.

Yeah I watched that I thought it was very good as well, I love watching anything like that. Sky Arts carry alot on peoples lifes. I watched a movie on Glen Campbell there was alot in that I didnt know about him. Without giving anything away, Fergie lets it out the bag as to what drove him to tunnel vision success which I didn't know

if you know no spoilers please, let those who haven't seen it and dont know watch it and find out

I will probably will give it a watch. I Recently watched Eric Clapton: A Life in Twelve Bars which is worth a watch and also Rockfield: The Studio on the Farm was interesting.

I thought Dead mans shoes was decent although it's a few years old. It's abit dark and far fetched but not bad for a home grown movie

Back