AJ's Sly UK Channel List Discussion Thread

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 24/05/2013

you getting a signal on them channels it might be your server

Guys I have a question that I would appreciate some help with being new to the skybox f5s I have a box with a gift and have noticed that from aj s latest channel list update that I don't have a couple of the channels on my currant list

Is it just a case of me updating the channel list and then them channels will be there or do I have to scan for channels too sorry I know this is probably the most basic of question to most

thank you

if you have updated to latest all the channels should work

I have updated but wornder what is the difference between standard and standard + SD?

Also in uploading new list I noticed that I do not get Sports 3 HD; Sports F1; Box Nation HD; Box Nation; Box Office; or any of the movie channels HD any ideas please.

regards

Standard is everything
Standard no adult is what it says.
Standard with sd duplicates means it had hd and sd versions of the channels.
Latest 2 feb list had boxnation etc

Standard is everything
Standard no adult is what it says.
Standard with sd duplicates means it had hd and sd versions of the channels.
Latest 2 feb list had boxnation etc

Thanks for taking time out to help Manic01

I did upgrade with AJs of 2 Feb using standard but as I said, in uploading new list I noticed that I do not get Sports 3 HD; Sports F1; Box Nation HD; Box Nation; Box Office; or any of the movie channels HD any ideas please.

cheers

if you have updated to latest all the channels should work
Spoke to my man who supplied me the box and he said that all my channels and channel lists will automatically update on my skybox f5s as it's been set that way by him so we will wait and see the only channels I can't see that I have from the latest list is the box nation HD or sky movies valentines so who knows all others in the latest list that aj show are there it's a mystery would love to know how my source has managed to update the box automatically though I thought it would have to be done by usb

he is filling you full of shit your box will not auto update its channel list

he is filling you full of shit your box will not auto update its channel list
Oh really bobby

would you mind explaining to me the best way step by step of updating the channels and channel list as I really don't want to mess anything up and lose all my existing channels as am hearing other people on here saying they have channels missing etc and if I lose the kids channels then my 3 year daughter will be distraught lol

I would really appreciate it

thanks

should I say filling you full of poo

1.- Unzip TP_PROG.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.
2.- In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".
3.- Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.

Great thanks bobby and I take it that when this is done it will automatically put the channels to that list I don't have to do a single satellite search or nothing like that just follow the steps you have provided above right

no mate you don't have to do single satellite search

Thanks for your help bobby : thanks :

is there any channel list on a .bin file for the openbox x5 ?

Has anyone else noticed that on 3 itv HD it comes up invalid program search again I have to watch it on 431 itv London HD

well weird was ok yesterday

Has anyone else noticed that on 3 itv HD it comes up invalid program search again I have to watch it on 431 itv London HD

well weird was ok yesterday

itv hd 11097 -v-23000-2/3

Back