adding additional homeplugs

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys...got a tp link wireless router, ive connected my tp link homeplugs to my vu+solo downstairs working fine....ive got another tp link homeplug, same model, which ive connetced to my desktop downstairs..but it wont connect to my wirless router, any ideas why?..ive rebooted the wireless router / modem and using virgin superhub in modem mode only..thought it was just simply plugging the tp link adator into a socket and should connect????????.....by the way im not using an extension lead...

Try pressing the pair button on the third homeplug for 5 seconds then do the same on the homeplug connected to the router. Alternatively, you could use the management software on the CD I believe.

Try pressing the pair button on the third homeplug for 5 seconds then do the same on the homeplug connected to the router. Alternatively, you could use the management software on the CD I believe.

lol..ok, ill try that later at work now...i was just pressing the pair button on this additional plug...didnt bother with the router, thinking it will connect straight away....

Back