800se NO CA FOUND Error - tried everything!

gokane1973

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys looking for someone to save my sanity.

I was reflashing mates 800se (clone) receiver and ended up getting No CA error on front display.

I've reflashed these boxes a million times before and never had this problem arise that i couldnt overcome.

Issues and what I've tried thus far:

The mini-flash up button on rear interrupts the boot ok, but never finds an IP address.
Cant hold in power button at front for IP as immediately pops up with the error.

I've used various progs to fix the CA error. Have managed to get HTTP serial IP address on display, entered it on web browser, reflashed both new images and updated SSL 84 bootloader and when restart, same error. Have been doing it for hours and going in circles. Even after the likes of DreamUp / Yassinov progs and OptiFlasher have said all was fixed it STILL gives that error on restart.

Please someone save me before I lose the plot with this box!

Thanks in advance

Gareth

Hi guys looking for someone to save my sanity.

I was reflashing mates 800se (clone) receiver and ended up getting No CA error on front display.

I've reflashed these boxes a million times before and never had this problem arise that i couldnt overcome.

Issues and what I've tried thus far:

The mini-flash up button on rear interrupts the boot ok, but never finds an IP address.
Cant hold in power button at front for IP as immediately pops up with the error.

I've used various progs to fix the CA error. Have managed to get HTTP serial IP address on display, entered it on web browser, reflashed both new images and updated SSL 84 bootloader and when restart, same error. Have been doing it for hours and going in circles. Even after the likes of DreamUp / Yassinov progs and OptiFlasher have said all was fixed it STILL gives that error on restart.

Please someone save me before I lose the plot with this box!

Thanks in advance

Gareth

Japhar flasher is the best thing ive ever used to recover from the no CA error. Basically a patched DreamUP.

Ive attached it for you youll need to have service cable and ethernet cable for it to work.

Attachments

• JapharFlasher.rar
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 14
Japhar flasher is the best thing ive ever used to recover from the no CA error. Basically a patched DreamUP.

Ive attached it for you youll need to have service cable and ethernet cable for it to work.

Thanks a million Ferret for your help (not first time you've bailed me out!)

Out of curiosity I opened box and checked sim and turned out was an A8P sim and not a 2.1 as I had suspected. I bought this receiver for the guy and never ever remember buying an A8P version as I'd always bought 2.1 sim versions. Therein lay the error!!!

Thanks again for your help and when I get around to refixing it will use that attachement you sent.

Just goes to show, there's always a simple explanation :)

Back