6800 Super+ HDMI intermittent picture

Hi again mintly,

Are you sure that you've already tried Technomate Original Software (754) that I just posted for you...?

It isn't from the Official Technomate website... the latest one on their website is this one...

7.52 Dec 2012 Software 4.39 MB

Technomate Support - TM-6800 HD Super

Best Wishes,
Zorch

@Zorch, @manic01

Yes I've just tried the one you provided, the problem got worse.
The TV keeps saying "HDMI 2" on the top when I'm changing channels. (I'm on the correct port).
The Menu is also barely reachable. Have to try several times before I get through the black screen.
:(
@manic01
Yes I keep trying factory reset before installing new software.

Hi again mintly,

Are you sure that you've already tried Technomate Original Software (754) that I just posted for you...?

It isn't from the Official Technomate website... the latest one on their website is this one...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Zorch,

Just found this statement in Sony's solutions section

"Since some A/V receivers cannot up-convert analog signals to HDMI, connect the receiver to the television with an additional analog cable."

is this the case with these receivers?

We didn't need to do this before.

Hi again mintly,

Best Wishes,
Zorch

@Zorch, @manic01

After some more troubleshooting;
Scart works fine.. obviously in the lowest resolution.

Similarly; With the lowest resolution I get a better stable picture using HDMI, but the black screen still appears between channel changes and selecting the menu etc.
HD channels still very intermittent!

Back