Thread: Happy TM800 users write your comments any more improvements/ extra functions you want

Forum: Technomate TM-800HD Support

Bellow list Under development no need to mention iQ team knows all about them As below 1-multimedia trick mode ff/rew/ pause etc.and remaining files to fix 2-streaming 3-oe open en

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy TM800 users write your comments any more improvements/ extra functions you want

Bellow list Under development no need to mention iQ team knows all about them
    As below
    1-multimedia trick mode ff/rew/ pause etc.and remaining files to fix
    2-streaming
    3-oe open end similar to DM
    4-SVN to be open soon
    5-Channel change funny display will be fixed
    6-Sata internal.
    7-timeshift will be fixed

Last edited by LINUX DREAMER; 17th June 2011 at 22:42.

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Happy TM800 users write your comments any more improvements/ extra functions you

Audio - both difference between HD & SD, and the problem of volume level resetting when pressing vol on changed channel

Half way up a mountain, middle of nowhere. I've seen whats coming.
    DW Cash
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Happy TM800 users write your comments any more improvements/ extra functions you

For me, ive only had one or 2 issues with my internal drive, so thats not an issue, but i know that for others it is

but

i have proved that other 'sockets' can easily be mapped out so that the internal drive is ALWAYS /hdd and the rear USB is ALWAYS /usb, this also makes things a LOT more stable

how many people here have a Sky+HD receiver? turn it over, youll see a split second of the last channel you were watching, then a blue screen for around 2.5 seconds, then the new channel, i have never understood people wanting 'instant' channel changes, even the official receivers dont do it

one thing i would like to see brought back, is the option in 'Recording paths' to choose one location for movies, and another for timeshift, so actual recordings can be stored on the internal HDD, but timeshifting can be saved to rear USB, all silently, it used to work like that, untill UR decided to make things 'better' by only allowing one default device to be selected

at the time of posting this, the media player on the TM800, in its current state, out performs the same standard media player on both my original DM800 running Nabilo BH12 and my Vu+ Duo running Vix2.0.

At the rate things have moved in the last 2 weeks, if the pace stays the same, my TM800 could be better overall than the other receivers (twin tuners not taken into account)

PS, OE is OpenEmbedded, not openended

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To be able to use any hd skin
    4:3/16:9 auto programme switching
    Side scrolling through channels in infobar (basic enigma function)
    I'm sure there is more

Inactive User
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remove the pass on the Ppanel or leav an option that can be turned on or off from the parental controll. If there is anyway of speeding the boot time it would be nice one to have.

DW Jnr Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to see YouTube player added

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with digi, the past few weeks things have moved pretty quick, so well done TM for sticking with it.

Pesonally not bothered about channel speed, I think its Ok. would love to be able to pause and rewind live tv

As raju3 said tho a youtube player would be cool and maybe the bbc iplayer, but lets focus on the outstanding issues first

DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

iplayer and youtube are plugins though so not for iQ to fix
    and when OpenEmbedded and should be like Dream/VU+ then I would imagine these plugins will work ?

maybe Im wrong
    Last edited by Rat; 18th June 2011 at 18:23.

Half way up a mountain, middle of nowhere. I've seen whats coming.
    DW Cash
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a youtube player exists, ill try it now that a lot of the media codecs are running, it may well work. iPlayer has been ported to enigma2, and will be released as part of DMM standardised software at some point, its just a matter of waiting, but things like that are third party addons

DW Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Re: Happy TM800 users write your comments any more improvements/ extra functions you

I would really like BLIND SCAN to be added as one of the standard features for the box.

I know people are really used to just going online and transferring a pre-made channel list across, but for those of us who have motorised setups and just want specific sattelites etc it would be a really nice feature.

I have had it on a really old receiver before and it comes in so handy on numerous occasions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast