SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

was down yesterday

but working fine here today

Sky 3d channel is sometimes used to show "3D Movies At The Box Office"
this would explain why your not clearing this channel 24/7

So It seems HD channels are not disaapearing as fast as people thought

So It seems HD channels are not disaapearing as fast as people thought

Give em a chance it was Bank Holiday yesterday probably the guy who presses the button to make the channels go got a little hung over or is on holiday :proud:

Is the scene it Italy as big as it is here in the UK? I mean the amount of servers about is unbelievable, I also find it hard to believe that the people making vast amounts of money wont be able to get around the problem. Its going to be an interesting game of cat and mouse - if the clever people who discovered it in the first place aren't the ones making the dosh then I would guess they wont be so keen to tell people how to get around it.

i hope its the death of pay servers

alas i fear not

The only thing the pay servers would have invested in is their internet connection..

A mate of mine was in scotland last weekend. A shop in Edinburgh was displaying boxes in the window for £100 with one year sub!
How blatant is that!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

should be shut down & locked up

invest in lavish living with monies gained the twats

I agree mate.... it wont be long before the cable scene is just the same again.

The people with the technical know how will be making a fortune removing/reading/replacing the relevant chips etc

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Read the post from this forum http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/sky-uk-30/395462-0963-ecm-length-missing.html

If this information is correct then the death of payservers looks premature.

I, for one, hope they continue, otherwise I will lose thousands of subscription channels that I currently have, including all the 3pm footie.
Although I could buy a Bein Sports box and card locally.

from what I gather from that and what I have heard, its the extraction of the box key from the new boxes that is the problem, if they can get box key then this can be used to trick the card into thinking its still in the paired box. I still think that for every problem, there is a solution and there will be a fix
Read the post from this forum http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/sky-uk-30/395462-0963-ecm-length-missing.html

If this information is correct then the death of payservers looks premature.

I, for one, hope they continue, otherwise I will lose thousands of subscription channels that I currently have, including all the 3pm footie.
Although I could buy a Bein Sports box and card locally.

Seems like they are taking there time with it. Best to enjoy while it last. No more Monday night HD GOT :(

Back