Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speedy2206

I know I've said it before, but this time I mean it. As of Thursday evening I will be leaving the Digital World site permanently. I'm not going to give reasons here, and I'm not going to point fingers. You just need to know the basic fact that I wont be staying.

I wish you all the best of luck, and some of you may know where to find me in you need me in the future (Try MSN or that other site, but don't ring me coz I'M FINALLY MOVING OUT FROM MY PARENTS HOUSE:proud: [you can have my new number when I'm back on the phone])

I dont want nor expect any sympathy from any member of this forum after you have read this post, this thread is just to let you know.

I'm pretty certain that the rest of the enigma team will finish off that E01 image for you and post it up for you to enjoy very shortly.

Over and out.
Liam / Dizzy / Speedy
((If this posts gets edited then all members please accept my apologies for the ignorance))

No sympathy here mate but tis a shame.

Good luck mate in all you do, you've helped me personally more than once :Clap: so you will be missed

Take care fella

you will be miss very much m8 thanks for all your help and support, i wish there was some thing i can do to change your mine.

Reddevil said:
None here either, but i hope you sort this out before you leave. As far as i am aware its still not resolved as yet.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/84301-speedy2206.html

Wouldnt leave without sorting that out ... I'm not a con artist, the majority of you know where I live or know how to contact me - even if I wanted to do a runner, I wouldnt get away with it :) Nothing to worry about Red. X-PAC is now sorted and elite I will get in contact with as his hasnt been sent off yet; doing something special for him.

all the best for the future mate, and thanks for all your help :Cheers:

good to have known you m8. best of lick in what ever you decide to do and i hope you succeed. all the best.

your posts have helped me loads of time and been excellent reference for me

godd luck for the future
thanks

I've nver known a forum like this!

Obviously something going on behind closed doors, non of my business (couldn't give a toot tbh)

I get the feeling its a 'age' thing : tosser :

good luck in what u do Liam ;)
Id like to thankyou for the work u put into the forum over the last couple of years m8,some outstanding work :)
would be good to see u back from time to time m8

all the best

Rat

You'll leave a hole that will never be filled!

Thanks for your assistance and guidance over the past 10 months!

Your work will live on as it's in nearly every image out there!

speedy m8

I know we had differences but we all do at times and i hope that we have layed them to rest

I know no matter what you do and go for you will reach great heights in your achievements

your support has been great for many members and you will be missed by many on here as well

###### All The Best In Whatever Is The Way Forward For You ######

cheers

Liam you have done some good stuf on here. But after reading the sh1te you posted on your on site then maybe its for the best that you will be going.
This site is bigger than any individual and there is no room for premadonnas.
That said i do wish you good luck and i thank you for the help i once got from you.

Its a sad day m8:

Last edited:
T4i said:
I get the feeling its a 'age' thing : tosser :

nothing to do with age m8!

things happen and things get said, and that's where i am gonna leave it.

Good Luck Liam with your future, and good luck with your images.

Sorry to hear you`re leaving, learnt a lot just by reading your posts, good luck for the future whatever you do.

good luck in what you do liam, you have done much here and it is greatly appreciated by many.:Clap: :Clap:

regards twobeercans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back