Kodi Add-ons

I have registered an account on uktv now, downloaded the app, MX player as required, but it wouldn't open a single stream. Link 1 or Link 2, always black screen. I see there is a Kodi addon as well. Tried that but it doesn't accept my credentials.

I have registered an account on uktv now, downloaded the app, MX player as required, but it wouldn't open a single stream. Link 1 or Link 2, always black screen. I see there is a Kodi addon as well. Tried that but it doesn't accept my credentials.

Mate click on the link below link1 and 2 and mx player will open it

I have a problem with 5.1 and 5.2 neither will let me scroll down the channels 5.0 does let me

I've managed to open stalker channels using Stalker Tv clone. Not all channels are working and there are errors, but it seems like they are gradually fixing it. Arm yourself with patience and keep clicking.

This morning i can't open anything with stalker tv it doesn't seem to work until they update it again I think. Having said that, i4atv version 7.01 on my computer is working perfectly! Just choose Server 8 and bob's your uncle.

stalker fine for me again came back last night all good it seems

stalker not checked clone versions yet as stalker is not big on my list for viewing as crap quality

switched to kodi 16.0. rc3 now just testing all the addons i use so far all good

Last edited:
I want to take a min and think about this new so called kodi fork, fmc (freedom media center software). It is a combination of some want to be's like Husman who have no real skill as far as programming from scratch. They will only grab the github of kodi open source and add their branding to it. They have no control over development, only copy what Kodi does and add their images (branding). This is allowed by Kodi because of the re-branding but its core is still Kodi and will rely on Kodi devs for future development. Why not just use Kodi and no waiting for re-branding involved? Kodi is not stopping third party addons as they have said in thier press release. They only wish their name to be removed. Does anyone really want to go through Husman in order to get support? What is that fkr going to do? He is going to wait until Kodi updates the github then re-brand and say he fixed it. Yeah right. lmao! Sorry but most out there are rippers and rippers only. It is what it is but be smart and do a lot of reading to find the truth.
wink.png

Husman = low self esteem thus why he has no real life other then online. lol

Bet he will start charging like others do. Lets see if I am right. The truth always comes out in the end.

Thought it sounded familiar its a post by "Cerberus" here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I do agree with your post by the way

Attachments

• efdda83ac33d8937517dac044afc7d26.jpg
    efdda83ac33d8937517dac044afc7d26.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 105
yes it is he a good friend of mine
do a lot of testing for him & others for past & future projects

On my computer i4atv works but on my android box still error 504 timeout.

bear in mind not all will work on android mate but all work on windows far better

bear in mind not all will work on android mate but all work on windows far better

I know but it used to work fine. I have my box connected to TVs I can't sit n front of the computer to watch tv.

if you have an HDMI port on your laptop you can connect it to your TV

and it will be just as if you were using an android box

Last edited:
Back