Kodi Add-ons

Film on no good?

I mostly use FilmOn and Kodi Live tv. Problem with FilmOn is that it doesn't have a few channels that I watch 4/7, Gold and a few others. One would think that with so many addons available there would not be a problem to receive the streams, but oh, well. Thank you for your thorough help, much appreciated.

has stalker been taken down all portals 504 gateway errors ?

was mentioned on kodi last night now kodi site down for me also lol
think will have a youtube day see all the drival spouted pmsl

has stalker been taken down all portals 504 gateway errors ?

Yes, they have a lot of issues as it seems. Paid users can't stop complaining about the service. This is another reason as to why I'd never pay for IPTV, the more customers you have, the more money you have to invest into expanding the servers and everything else that goes with it. As the service itself is illegal, they have to face constant restrictions which results in the poor service and frequent down times. That is exactly what we have right now. Their servers could be hacked too. Some people are like:"If we can't watch it freely, the paid users won't be able to watch it either." I'll build favourite list out of my frequently used addons just for case stalker never fully returns.

Changed your mind then lol

Yes I have. Thought, I must be honest and admit, the picture quality that day was amazing. Must have been one off. They were working on something that day and they accidentally increased the bandwidth. They can have better picture quality but it burdens the servers so they are keeping the quality lower so they can have more users.

Did you try pakindia for uk channels?

No, I have that addon but never used it. I though it would only have paki and Indian channels. Thanks for the info, I'll give it a go later tonight.

Yes, they have a lot of issues as it seems. Paid users can't stop complaining about the service. This is another reason as to why I'd never pay for IPTV, the more customers you have, the more money you have to invest into expanding the servers and everything else that goes with it. As the service itself is illegal, they have to face constant restrictions which results in the poor service and frequent down times. That is exactly what we have right now. Their servers could be hacked too. Some people are like:"If we can't watch it freely, the paid users won't be able to watch it either." I'll build favourite list out of my frequently used addons just for case stalker never fully returns.

Have you tried the UK TV now android app. You can get the app from their website you have to register to use it but it's free. I have just tried it and many of the UK TV channels work fine. You can install the app on android phones or devices it's worth a try.

PakIndia needs to be latest version 0.3.0

Have you tried the UK TV now android app. You can get the app from their website you have to register to use it but it's free. I have just tried it and many of the UK TV channels work fine. You can install the app on android phones or devices it's worth a try.

Was nice when on firestick.

PakIndia needs to be latest version 0.3.0

Was nice when on firestick.

They have a firestick and android version on the website. I have just been on site and installed the latest version on my T8

i use it on lappy with bluestacks sometimes works fine

they slipped that in quietly for the stick lol

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than use than app on firestick.
Will stick with addons I think.

I use an app on my phone called remote mouse app. Turns your phone into mouse. My daughter uses it on her fire stick when she is using show box app. You have to install a apk file on your fire stick and then install the app on your phone. The app works on iOS or android phones but they have to be touchscreen.

Back