YAY! i'm a millionaire

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear Mckinley,

I will like to solicit your help in a business proposition, which is by nature very confidential and a Top Secret. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to worry, as all will be well at the end of this endeavour.

I am Mr. Roy Smith,Client Service Manager of Capital Trust Bank ,Lagos Nigeria My partners and I have decided to seek your help in transfer of some amount of money requiring maximum confidence from my bank.A foreigner,Late Dr.Edward Mckinley who was an oil merchant and contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria until his death onboard the ill fated Benin Airways bus {A310300} he was among the 111 people that died in the bus on the 26th of December 2003 was our customer at the Capital Trust Bank and had a balance of US$32 million which the bank now expects his next of kin to claim as the beneficiary from the London branch of my bank which is where he has channeled all the funds to.

So far, valuable efforts has been made to get to his people but to no avail, as he had no known relatives more because he left his next of kin column in his account opening forms blank and he has no known relatives . Due to this development our management and the board of directors are making arrangements for the funds to be declared unclaimed ,returned to Nigeria being the point of origin and subsequently paid into the federal government purse. Usually, funds of this nature end up in the greedy pockets of some politicians due to our corrupt society.

To avert this negative development my colleagues and I have decided to look for a reputable person to act as the next of kin to late Dr. Mckinley so that the funds could be processed and released into his account,which is where you come in. We shall make arrangement with a qualified and reliable attorney that will represent you in liaising with my bank for inconveniency of you coming to my country.All legal documents to aid your claim for this fund and to prove your relationship with the deceased will be provided by us. Your help will be appreciated with 20% of the total sum (US$6,400,000). Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this letter if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. Thank you very much for your time.
I wait anxiously for your response.

You can check this website for the plane crash
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Yours faithfully,
Roy Smith

From The Desk Of Roy Smith
Client Service Manager Capital Trust Bank,Lagos Nigeria Desk.
Tel:234-80-34116809
Web Fax:+1-775-383-2732

my name isn't even Mckinley:)

lol i like the part where they go on about corrupt officals then ask if you want six million

l had this one

Dear sir or madam,
I have sent you this letter hoping you can help release some funds that are tied-up in my late fathers bank account ,
You may remember the great 1995 disaster , known as the Birmingham two when my father fell of his push bike after running into the back of a car that wasn’t there two seconds before ,
After the heart breaking news of his death was told to my sister she also pasted away , one lesson learned never phone someone when there hand gliding ,
After the funerals we found a large amount of money was in there accounts £18.50 to be exact,
Because l was adopted from an Albanian circus its impossible for me to retrieve this large amount of money , l was hoping in some way that you will be able to become a long lost relative called angus mc’nuts , l am willing to split the money fifty fifty that’s £8.50 to you and £10.00 for me .
Im sure the family’s solicitors will believe you as the family had a genetic fault line of one missing testicle and a small operation will soon sort that out , l hope you can help me with this small problem ,
If you are not interested that’s not a problem but a picture of your private parts my help me to get over my grieve ,

Thank you
Tramaplinino gumlus

Last edited:
Back