YAHOO booters and bombers ??

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
This would be a question for people who are into using yahoo messenger and chat.

When in yahoo chat or messenger, it is possible to use a little joke program that boots other users (victims, lol) offline, thats fair enough, I have that program.

The one iam looking for, I think they call it the bomber or something like that...
When your in a chatroom and say you start to get a bit lippy telling people to go f#ck off etc (ilmao), if they have this wee program they can boot you out and fill your entire screen with loads of little yahoo windows, suppose thats why they may call it the bomber cause its blitz's your screen, its a real pain in the azz at the time but its all in good fun :)

So, can someone help get this little program so I can get those guys back that done it to me, LOL.... I know iam sad :(

:Cheers:

allright fellow get yourself y tunnel pro it will stop the packets of the bombers from freezing your screen or go to w**.booterworld.com and go and find yourself a bomber and a id maker and make yourself loads of bots and bomb the fu** out of peeps enjoy pac BLOBBY

Back