xtraview returning

scott1980

Inactive User
Reaction score
xtraview will be returning later in the year just press the yellow button on the xtraview mheg screen and it tells you there

IMPORTANT NEWS

after august 29 te xtraview service is being modified and will be broadcast later in the year

Long Live Xtraview!!

im sure it'll get hacked again, BE OPTOMISTIC. :)

i didn;t see the big deal with xtraview really, maybe becaue there was nothing good on while i was using it (never checked anyway because the channels didn;t appeal to me much).

hmm, i wonderif at some point all of those channels using that encryption method will go down to update. Red hot, Setanta and so forth. I thought xtraview was going to make way for more 4 in october.

Maybe its going until they can negotiate more space to broadcast the channel? RedHot is the most profitable of the three so its doubtful that they'd have any downtime on that channel but who knows? It'll be interesting the changes (if any) they have when it relaunches. Maybe its just to build a better ad-campaign to promote the relaunch and thus get more people ringing and watching?

Looks like they don't know if they are coming or going.

Still here for the moment! :Clap:

sorry to disappoint you guys, but those who have access to the 'closed room', check out the thread there, i've posted some dissapointing info.

MA_2K5 said:
sorry to disappoint you guys, but those who have access to the 'closed room', check out the thread there, i've posted some dissapointing info.

New sign on screen says they will be back, so who knows?

Tbh I didnt really use it, maybe once or twice but not much good to me
mind ya, I have got sky aswell ;)

says its returning on their website aswell, same as someone said mheg screen said

Xtraview is currently being modified and will resume later this year.

Maybe they need to be given the space used by some of the shopping channels :D

It's obvious that they've shut down to upgrade their encryption, everyone and their dog was hacking that channel.

witchy2k1 said:
It's obvious that they've shut down to upgrade their encryption, everyone and their dog was hacking that channel.

It was probably the dogs that swung it in the end. :stickout:

Back