xmb manager for oe firmwares

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
lupus has released XMB Theme Manager which is compatible with all OE custom firmwares; from 3.03 all the way up to 3.40 OE. Perhaps in the coming days we’ll see another update with support for 3.50 OE — if/when that’s released of course.
Otherwise, I just finished trying the said homebrew [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]application[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and it works quite well. A definite download for theme-flashers alike. Kudos lupus!
xmb-theme-manager.jpg
Given XMB Theme Manager is in the beta stages of development, I strongly advise you use it with caution and create a full backup of Flash0 prior to doing anything else.
See the release thread for complete details.
Download: XMB Theme Manager

which means if you aint comfortable in what you are doing do not try but it should be safe.....bro

lupus has released XMB Theme Manager which is compatible with all OE custom firmwares; from 3.03 all the way up to 3.40 OE. Perhaps in the coming days we’ll see another update with support for 3.50 OE — if/when that’s released of course.
Otherwise, I just finished trying the said homebrew [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]application[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and it works quite well. A definite download for theme-flashers alike. Kudos lupus!
xmb-theme-manager.jpg
Given XMB Theme Manager is in the beta stages of development, I strongly advise you use it with caution and create a full backup of Flash0 prior to doing anything else.
See the release thread for complete details.
Download: XMB Theme Manager

which means if you aint comfortable in what you are doing do not try but it should be safe.....bro

did u remember to backup this time lol

Back