XDT Ripkit maker GUI - NOT FOR SALE ON EBAY

mrdude

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here you go, this is a small gui I made a while back for making xdt patches (the ones found in ripkits).

If you don't know how to make a rip using umdgen - this will be no good to you as it compares an original iso file and a ripped iso and generates a xdt patch, it also has a mode for applying xdt patches to iso's.

Please don't sell this on ebay, like the last software I made ended up there! If I find it for sale I will never release anything else here.

Saying that - hope this helps those that need it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
PPF-O-Matic is only applicable if the patch is a ppf file, you still need to use xdelta to apply a xdt patch though.

ill grab this when i get home tonight. I hope no one trys to make a quick quid. Your gui's r very good n work well taking alot of the harder commands out

Top man, thanks for all the info you post, it's just the sort of stuff I'm interest in.

I'm still trying to learn the basics, that includes playing the dam thing!

PPF-O-Matic is only applicable if the patch is a ppf file, you still need to use xdelta to apply a xdt patch though.

These are the little Dos patches I take it?? MJB off the maxconsole forums, used to release loads of rip kits, and I just found it easier to apply with PPF rather than UMDgen. But he didnt do many XDT patches.

TBH I dont understand the point of ripping stuff anyhow, memory cards are so cheap these days, and you can still fit a good few games on, with all content included. Just my opinion, but I prefer to have the whole game, and not one with missing movies or music.

the only ripping i do is updates, languages n padding. So im not using space i dont need 2 b using

These are the little Dos patches I take it?? MJB off the maxconsole forums, used to release loads of rip kits, and I just found it easier to apply with PPF rather than UMDgen. But he didnt do many XDT patches.

TBH I dont understand the point of ripping stuff anyhow, memory cards are so cheap these days, and you can still fit a good few games on, with all content included. Just my opinion, but I prefer to have the whole game, and not one with missing movies or music.

I always rip out the updates and padding files, and quite often foreign languages and some demo movies, I still keep the originals but for my 4 gig memory stick I'd rather have 10 games with no updates and foreign languages than 8 games with those extra uneeded files.

I always rip out the updates and padding files, and quite often foreign languages and some demo movies, I still keep the originals but for my 4 gig memory stick I'd rather have 10 games with no updates and foreign languages than 8 games with those extra uneeded files.

Agreed the update folder is useless. But that is already ripped out of the games. Or is when I buy them. lol.

Back