Xbox one lowest price

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering who offers the best price for the x1
Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Amazon and Very for £429 or egay for cheaper if your willing to take your chances but could end up with an expensive empty box lol.

Or shopto.net @ 428.99 with Fifa 14

Last edited:
Yea saw that and a online store for £399 but never herd of it so I'll stick to a known retailer

Or Gamestop for £409.97 but just the console.
I'd wait for a bit as you'll start getting some decent bundles to entice people. Same with the PS4.

Or Gamestop for £409.97 but just the console.
I'd wait for a bit as you'll start getting some decent bundles to entice people. Same with the PS4.

Thanks I saw that last week think I'll go for that cos the money is burning a hole in my poket

Thanks I saw that last week think I'll go for that cos the money is burning a hole in my poket

Would you be buying Fifa 14 for it though? As the shopto deal would work out cheaper if so.

Only intrested in cod realy think I'll go fir the gamespot deal £440 seem ok even tho I'm grudging paying that much

Or you get a PS4 which would work out cheaper?

Whatever you get don't forget Topcashback or Quidco.

Or you get a PS4 which would work out cheaper?

Whatever you get don't forget Topcashback or Quidco.

Not a fan of ps plus all of my m8s r on xbox what is that top cash back saw the ads

Regesterd with tcb so does it work by type what ur after then it links you 2 the stores selling the product you buy from that store and tcb gives u the % back in credit/cash is that correct

go to TCB site and then go to the site from there that you want and then make your purchase etc and pay and then it should track in TCB that you have purchased from that site. Can be instant and sometimes it can take a day or so.
Then you will get a certain percentage back for going through to the web site you were going to use anyway. Money for nothing and i've had about £4 hundred something back that I wouldn't have got back if I hadn't gone through TCB.
Am just waiting on about £70 to be payable from house and car insurance.

I'm looking throgh it just now looks ok think I'll give it a try thanks for the heads up

Game have an interesting deal at he moment 399 for the titanfall bundle but if you trade in a 360 slim it drops to 279 so essentially they are giving you 120 quid for your slim. I have a couple of fats lying around also which they said they would give me 60 and 40 for so that takes it down to 179.

Back