Xbox Arcade Fable II,Lego Indiana Jones,Kung Fu Panda+2 Official controllers £129.98

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
also in bargain section....
TAKEN FROM HDUK:

Xbox Arcade with Fable II, Legio Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda and 2 Official Wireless controllers

Can also get a 60gb for £170 with the same games / controllers or an Elite for £220 with the same

Need to use voucher XBXGME10 to get it at this price

some of you are confused so here is how to

add Add one Xbox 360 console ( Amazon.co.uk: Xbox 360 Arcade Console (256 MB Memory Unit): PC & Video Games )

add the latest Xbox 360 Wireless Entertainment Pack, which contains an Xbox 360 wireless controller plus the games LEGO: Indiana Jones (Xbox 360) and Kung Fu Panda (Xbox 360) the link is just below the arcade cosole with add the item box
( Amazon.co.uk: Xbox 360 Wireless Entertainment Pack (includes Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and Two Xbox 360 Games: Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda) - Xbox 360 Console Sold Separately: PC & Video Games )

add a game like Fable II or something whichever you want from the list
( Video Games - Amazon.co.uk: Xbox 360 £10 Game Bundle Offer )

go to check out and before completing the deal you will see add promotion code option add XBXGME10 to get it at this price.

£129.98! all in

I have just doen this deal and looks to be good. Have got pro evo 09 with it instead of fable.. just going to get a hard drive from ms for cheap.

Re: Xbox Arcade Fable II,Lego Indiana Jones,Kung Fu Panda+2 Official controllers £129

Mega Find mate. Just got a 60gb premium.

Re: Xbox Arcade Fable II,Lego Indiana Jones,Kung Fu Panda+2 Official controllers £129

Nice find, I just bought an arcade with burnout paradise for £129 from gamestation :O

Nice find, I just bought an arcade with burnout paradise for £129 from gamestation :O

add one controller? and two games?

Back