xbox(33 +games)sky digibox (untouched) dbox2 (sagem)Satelite dish 3 laptops.

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
xbox(33 +games)sky Amstrad digibox with yellow house card(untouched) dbox2 (sagem)Satelite dish 3 laptops. + barebones of a p3 desktop pc includes everything but harddisk and floppy and cdroms. processor cpu etc all theyre.

also have jap psp 1.5 homebrew with 2 dvds o backup games all working complete with loaders etc. (only considering seperate exchange so offer would have to be good to make me part with this)

pm me worthy price job lot only its all gotta go and if im to deliver then its going to go in one big lump.

Last edited:
what r the specs of ya laptops m8 and is the dbox2 for cable or sat?

laptop one (the best of them)tecra 720 cdt 1.2 system unit... modem..expansion slot for ethernet or wireless card i think.. rs232..printer...external monitor..infrared..floppy swap with cdrom..14 or 15 inch monitor??...p2 266mhz processor. 80mb ram battery holding charge very well. power supply very good condition. boots up but no hard disk. has the hdisk holder but no hardisk supplied due to being damaged whilst left in my cellar for ages I think..It has another slot of which im not sure what its used for. onboard sound and speakers. and yet another slot of which im not sure its used for. says built in America on it. you will need a bootable copy of win98 at least to get it up and running. All these slots have the hiding covers which either unclip on a hinge or slide off to reveal. very sleek design. grey. monitor hinges in good nick. energy compliant sticker on it. Bios comes up with options etc. just not got any further due to harddisk not workin and not having the time since my new arrivalS of twins. and another port is the keyboard/mouse input port. (this was copied n pasted from a thread earlier on in the season saves me looking in the cellar again)

the other two lappy's are just old B&Q laptops not a lot to mention about them just consider them as a gift rather than part of the deal. Perhaps the parts would come in handy or if you wanted to im sure you could sort them out with a OS not sure though have no ethernet or cdrom. you might have seen them around burgandy in colour thats all i know about them

Dbox is for Cab bought it with yadi etc remote linux all theyre. no need now have a few replays on the go.

Last edited:
Is the xbox modded? Or is it just an original..

Back