wots best firewall 4 b,bnd??

fast t

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people got me b,bnd connected 2day n need to know wot people recomend firewall wise?? is bt b,band if helps nd need 1 tht is simple 2 setup as am no rocket scientist lol thanx in advance chaps..fast t..:Dunce: :Clap:

try using zonealarm pro m8 or norton internet security 2003.

they both work well with broadband

cheers chris m8 m just waitin 4 p,force 2 deliver modem lol n will b ready 2 rocknroll,i take it that these r easy enough to setup??:Dunce:

i run norton with BBand and really only ever had 1 hic-up.but its not the easiest in the world to set up.other than that its been spot-on

Got to say Norton is my choice and not had any probs setting up ... perhaps I am lucky ?

same here m8 used zonealarm and norton personal firewall and norton seems the best to me, but that is only my view.

flash :)

im on broadband and use zonealarm pro easy to set up and very easy to use as im not a mastermind at these things......zooropa:Dunce:

use to have zone alarm, was ok but using norton personal firewall now.
A firewall is essential for safe surfing.

i use zonealarm easy setup with tutorial, i did use norton b4 but had a few problems so changed not looked back i have network and its a single click to disable the inet pc from the rest of my network.

i used sygate 5.0 on my laptop which seems to work well enough but does need a bit more setting up.

but its like all things its what u find suits u

hi

i use zone alarm .not pro i get free down load and free avg antivirus

I found Norton easier to set uo for the novice, but I find Zonealarm to be better for my need.

so IMHO ZA is the best.

or go the whole hog and set up a linux firewall :)

Chris

Back