Working TomTom Nokia N73

five

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive manged to get myself another Nokia N73 as I previously had one in the past that had TomTom installed on it the only issue I had with the previous phone is was the TomTom software running I found that there was a huge delay in the maps and had a lag speed issue which became a pain and caused me to miss turn offs in time etc.Can any one point me to a fully working version that dosent suffer from any sort of delays cheers.

Last edited:
Okays cheers nice to know it’s not an issue and just my bad luck I guess, Whats the latest Maps for the UK that will work on my N73? Is it necessary to update the speed camera and point of interest with these maps?

I think the main reason that you had a problem was more likely down to the satellite receiver that you have paired it with.

Also dont have to many POI's active all the time as this takes up real estate in the processing stakes ie have speed cams on all the time but do we really need to see every Mac D's on the map?

mine works fine mate with all the POI and everything turned on, have you up dated your phone with the latest firmware?

Back