Wireless headphones wanted

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looking to get some wireless headphones to replace the ones I got from aldi/lidl( think they were only £17 & worked well). They need to be rechargeable & about 100m range type (not infra red or bluetooth & must connect via 3.5mm jack plug) . Mainly used to listen to tv at a decent volume without disturbing rest of house. Any recommendations as to what type & were to buy from most welcome.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I've been using Sennheiser RS 120 wireless headphones for about 3 years with no problems. The base unit connects with 3.5mm plug and doubles up as an charger when not in use. Still available from Maplin or try the famous auction site. Or google could be your friend.

Hi Mate,

Dunno if this is any good to you but just had this come in my inbox:

Mighty Deals

Sometimes you want to listen to your music or watch TV without disturbing others. It could be they’re reading, doing homework or simply need a break from your favourite show. The problem with your regular headphones is you have to sit too close or get in a tangled mess. Instead, spend just £13.99 and get this 3-in-1 wireless headphones set.

These wireless headphones feature integrated volume control and Super Bass which boosts up the sound quality and allows you to get lost in your music or perhaps the score of an exhilarating film. You can keep your enjoyment to yourself as the headphones are great for ensuring minimal sound loss too.

Even better, it’s easy to use as you can simply plug the receiver unit into the stereo, TV, computer or whatever device the media you want is stored on. The sound will automatically be transmitted to the headphones so you can enjoy music from the transmitter even if you’re in another room. The signal strength is extra powerful and the headphones have comfort rings for additional security and comfort.

@trebor50 been looking at them already & seem to get good reviews.
@roachie the ones on that site are either infrared or bluetooth but alot other stuff is good.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back