windows vista on psp!

snoopy89

Inactive User
Reaction score
well not exactly the real thing but it is this really cool little thing that lets you emulate your very own windows vista on your psp. you can run applications, play games(these don't seem to work on a psp version 3.03 but may work on other versions) and even listen to music. this little application runs fromy our webrowser. all it contains is some offline webpages which work to mimick the vista application. so it's not exactly a program. i myself have installed it and thinks it looks pretty great. You need to have psp version 2.71 and up. ive used this many times and have had no problems. Because it's not an actual program i highly doubt it bricks your psp. if you want to check it out including how to install it heres a video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjeCEVyQftE[/YOUTUBE]

and heres the file itself:

just unrar the file, then copy it to your memory stick. don't insert it to a folder, just copy it next to your psp file. to access the thing what you have to do is go to your web browser and then in the address tab type in the follwing:

file:/pspWXP/index.htm

and the click go.. and your good to go, theres no need to connect to internet and it works from your webrowser. if you want o quick access it each time you start your webbrowser make it your homepage. if you get stuck just give me a shout ^^,.

Last edited:
cheers mate , there a goog read me file in the zip , ive stored thnks
Biffo

Did it to my own psp and it works as a charm
n1

Got it on mine, but the startup sound breaks up every time, not fussed about that, doesn't detract, it's a good wee app. Not sure which version, I'm running.

Got it on mine, but the startup sound breaks up every time, not fussed about that, doesn't detract, it's a good wee app. Not sure which version, I'm running.

hey cool you got start up sound i don't even get that. im having problems trying to run the games. it says content cannot be displayed.. has anyone been able to get the games too work?

Back