OS Windows Media Center Pack

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone can help me.

ive been running windows 8 for a while and was going to get the 8.1 soon to install, the thing im missing is Windows Media Center due to i have the pc connected to the xbox at my TV and also my bluray. I want to be able to play straight to the TV.
I cant find a copy anywhere with it integrated. I read somewhere there not making it anymore within the operating system, cant seem to find it anywhere amongst torrents.

Can anyone suggest anything.

cheers

gio

Thanks for the info mate, its been a while since ive been here, pop in every so often. Its not been the same since Sammy and his friends died :CRYBABY:

Ive been using Win8 for a while now, was ok when I was on 7 ,just didn't realise at the time Media Centre had died on the op systems, I miss it on my PC as I used it for the xbox and have a new bluray that's wireless and would have had that tuned in to.

Im going to a wipe soon again and stick 8.1 on but wanted an option this time. Ive been messing with XMBC since a mate work introduced it to me. Good to catch the footie games rather than messing with those stupid sites online. May look into your other options. So can I get XMBC to work on the XBOX.

gio

Back