Windows 10 compatible Hardware?

tarapoochy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a list of hardware that is compatible with Windows 10? Specifically graphics cards, although other hardware would be useful.

Most of my PCs seem to offer me the upgrade and are compatible, but one that I have has a built in Radeon 200 graphics card and Win 10 says it is not supported. The MS website just says a Graphics card with DirectX 9+ and WDDM 1.0, but I can't get info for a specific card which confirms it will work before I buy it. My PC will take a PCI-e x16 low profile card and is only used for home office stuff. It looks like the cheapest choices are the nVidia GeForce GT-210 or a Radeon HD-5450. Anybody got one of these in a PC who could do a copatibility check with Windows 10 and let me know if it says it's OK?

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ on my desktop and I've been running windows 10 on and off for almost a year

Hi idrob,

Yeh, thanks, but anyone know if the GT-210 will work in Win 10?

Got a reply from nVidia today and they say that only 400 series onwards will be supported. My next chepest option is a card based on the Radeon 5450 HD. Anybody got one of those either working with Windows 10, or in a system that they can run a compatibility check on?

Back