Will Forest Survive the drop?

beestongaz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Forest have 38 points, 4 points from safety with a game in hand over most of the teams at the bottom. 8 games to play 4 at home against plymouth, blades, burnley and last game at home Gillingham. away against crewe, coventry, Reading and QPR. Will they survive the drop?

on balance i think they will, but as Lord Wellington said after Waterloo, it will be a close run thing. Forest and the players have thier own destiny in thier hands.

well simple NO forest are down and it bad luck to them :banana: :banana: :banana:

beestongaz said:
Forest have 38 points, 4 points from safety with a game in hand over most of the teams at the bottom. 8 games to play 4 at home against plymouth, blades, burnley and last game at home Gillingham. away against crewe, coventry, Reading and QPR. Will they survive the drop?

forest r gone i think.. they need a good run but they r playin some good teams so i doubt they will survive.. Gone are the cloughie days God bless his soul

I think Forest have had it...4 points adrift..ok yes they have a game in hand but its always very hard playing catch up at this stage of the season...

Its a bloody shame for a club of this size too :(

Regards

I saw the Gills play Saturday, Dont count on any points from that game m8 : colors1

TIMBER!!!!! Thats the new chant in the D Block at Forest.

C'mon you RAMS!!!!

going down

Aye going down faster than a prossies kni***rs.

might be a good thing, looking on the positive side. get rid of the dead wood (pun intended) get the debt down and start from scratch rather than carrying a large debt and chasing the pot of gold, eventually sending the club into administration, although a 10 point loss now with a level playing field next year appeals, it seems its not the way forests board are thinking.

earwig999 said:
TIMBER!!!!! Thats the new chant in the D Block at Forest.

C'mon you RAMS!!!!

A block m8;)
Is the rumour true the rams are going into administration if they fail in the play offs m8?

beestongaz said:
A block m8;)
Is the rumour true the rams are going into administration if they fail in the play offs m8?

I never even noticed I put "D" lol at least you knew what I meant.

The Rams will struggle if they don't go up and will struggle even more if they do, so no win situation.

forest can afford each team from crewe brighton and gillingham to take 1 point only from thier last 2 games, and forest must beat qpr and gillingham - by a probable 2 goals?

20 Gillingham 48pts -21
21 crewe 47pts -17
22 brighton 47pts -26
23 forest 43pts -23
24 rotherham

Crewe: Ipswich(a) and Cov (h)
brighton: Rotherham(a) and Ipswich (h)
gillingham: Cardiff (h) Forest (a)

Realistically crewe could lose both, brighton should lose one and maybe draw at rotherham, gillingham should beat cardiff, meaning?..........oh my god final day of the season!

Shame about Forest :( ,I don't think they should've gone for megson myself{Sh~t manager}

Will The Last Man Out Please Turn The Light Off And Close The Trap Door!!

Wiz said:
Sadly it looks like i was right then.....sorry m8 :(
Cheers m8
Already looking forward to next season, blackpool, torquay whayhay!

Back