Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the REAL author of TM patches?!

A$h x

Inactive User
Well, as everyone on that other site would have you believe, DM is the sole creator and author of ALL TM patches. Funny thing is, on their own upload sub forum, OTHER members actually upload the patches before they are "officially" released by DM! Isn't it funny that he does all the hard work only for someone else to release it?! Anyone need some bull**** to use as manure?

look at the thread 'well fook me' m8 lots of info in there

its easy to make someone elses work your own, especially if that work is just on the grey side of legal and you wouldnt really want to be caught doing it lol

for educational purposes or not, if he was doing them himself, he would have been locked up a long time ago by one of the many EU providors thats losing millions of € by what these patches achieve

VERY interesting reading on the "well fook me" thread. I for one like to speak to these "fabric" fellows in korea and ask them why they give their patches to DM and not anyone else. Also technomate are being very clever in using a another person as a front to release patches. I wonder just how far the deception goes?

.....why they give their patches to DM and not anyone else. Also technomate are being very clever in using a another person as a front to release patches. I wonder just how far the deception goes?
I have kept out of the digidude / a####t war as its not my business but I feel the need to answer here.
It sometimes seems people believe sat hacking began when modern technomates had patches available, or perhaps believe that hacking started when Darkman first put his name to a patch, or maybe all started when a####t opened......
Technomate are just an arm in the sat business, Darkman is just an arm in the business. A####t was opened after technomate made deals with darkman, after deals were made with digitalb too, after Darkman already had his contacts and after being already involved in an industry thats been around for decades. Anyone who thinks darkman woke up one morning and thought "I'll hack satellite today; open a sat supplies business; phone technomate to be a main distributor; order several hundred thousand digitalb cards; start a forum; run the world solely on my own without friends; no-one has thought of all this before....." is seriously not in reality. :)
Technomate weren't clever by using a 'front' as this is just normal part of business. They have to distance themselves from hacking, same way dream multimedia have to. Technomate themselves are just a 'front' anyway for the manufacturing plant, inventor & developer, they are in simple just western-world distributors of a product.

I dont agree there is deception, apart from maybe Darkman saying "he will write a new firmware fix" etc. In some ways I dont agree Darkman is wrong to claim credit for what he does do, which is bring lots of aspects together for the benefit of us ~the end users. Digidude has his reasons for war with a####t and for making it publically clear Darkman does not write patches, but for many people this is nothing new within this industry. My opinion is that its not DigitalWorldz vs a####t, I dont want to be part of the ongoing feud and dont want to be part of any bad feeling here, but I would like people to see a bigger picture. See it as deception or not but in reality all businesses run with publically kept secrets. :Cheers:

I have kept out of the digidude / a####t war as its not my business but I feel the need to answer here.
It sometimes seems people believe sat hacking began when modern technomates had patches available, or perhaps believe that hacking started when Darkman first put his name to a patch, or maybe all started when a####t opened......
Technomate are just an arm in the sat business, Darkman is just an arm in the business. A####t was opened after technomate made deals with darkman, after deals were made with digitalb too, after Darkman already had his contacts and after being already involved in an industry thats been around for decades. Anyone who thinks darkman woke up one morning and thought "I'll hack satellite today; open a sat supplies business; phone technomate to be a main distributor; order several hundred thousand digitalb cards; start a forum; run the world solely on my own without friends; no-one has thought of all this before....." is seriously not in reality. :)
Technomate weren't clever by using a 'front' as this is just normal part of business. They have to distance themselves from hacking, same way dream multimedia have to. Technomate themselves are just a 'front' anyway for the manufacturing plant, inventor & developer, they are in simple just western-world distributors of a product.

I dont agree there is deception, apart from maybe Darkman saying "he will write a new firmware fix" etc. In some ways I dont agree Darkman is wrong to claim credit for what he does do, which is bring lots of aspects together for the benefit of us ~the end users. Digidude has his reasons for war with a####t and for making it publically clear Darkman does not write patches, but for many people this is nothing new within this industry. My opinion is that its not DigitalWorldz vs a####t, I dont want to be part of the ongoing feud and dont want to be part of any bad feeling here, but I would like people to see a bigger picture. See it as deception or not but in reality all businesses run with publically kept secrets. :Cheers:

top post m8 i mean lets be honest do we really give a f**k who writes the patches as long as we keep getting them. whoever it is , darkman, technomates secret bodgies, the grim reaper, the bogie man keep it up m8 coz im an addict for prem footy

Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it, it's just a bit immoral claiming someone else's work. If we sent an e-mail to TM asking them to crack N*S do you think it would work?! :Doc:

Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it, it's just a bit immoral claiming someone else's work.
Its not immoral if that is what the author chooses and requests because its to everyones benefit. :)
If we sent an e-mail to TM asking them to crack N*S do you think it would work?! :Doc:
If they were able to do it then yer maybe, although they wouldnt tell you they could -they would direct you to a frontman to cover their tracks of a legitimate company. Someone could take credit and they (whoever invents) stay protected. Obviously they dont have the ability themselves anyway (for now) and lets face facts technomate are not hackers!

I wonder why the hacker of the old seca mediaguard, the hacker of nagravision, the hacker of sky italia, the hacker of D+, the hacker of premiere, etc etc have remained anonomous?

Back