White card freezing using cccam on a TM500

theblueirish

Inactive User
Reaction score
as title says the card is freezing every so often, I have downloaded oscam but if i try to change the default to oscam i get an error ""sorry. softcam cannot be edited at this time."

Any ideas, don't want to share the card just read it.

you need to use oscam + cccam on a technomate to clear the card

trying to install this but it wont let me edit the default cam

i now have default cam as oscam, where do i set the cardserver?

right i think i need a config file to add somewhere in oscam, will keep on reading

right i think i need a config file to add somewhere in oscam, will keep on reading

If you are going to use Oscam as both the cardserver/reader and also as the default cam then you will need to enable the dvbapi option in one of the configs,

See what you can find and if stuck come back and we will try get it sorted :)

Thanks Wiz,
I only need this to read the card, its not being shared, i think i need oscam.cfg, i have found this but not sure if its correct or where to put it.
[reader]
label = sly
enable = 1
protocol = mouse
device = /dev/tty0
services =
caid = 0963
detect = cd
##boxid = xxxxxxxx
cardmhz = 600
group = 2
emmcache = 1,3,2
lb_weight = 101

as an update to this, picture freezing badly, signal ok so must ber something in config. maybe the card speed?

use
mgcam135 newc/s165 or 167

newcs does not clear all channels as only oscam clears the likes of pick tv etc
i had same problem on my tm 9100 downloaded oscam and cccam as package (n line was added in cccam cfg) cleared ok but suffered bad freezes where as newcs + mgcamnd didn't
as far as i can see there is no way to have oscam as card reader and mgcamnd as the cam under ur images for the tms and the ur images have always suffered with freezin when using cccam this has been reported a lot and i do not know if there was a solution other than using mgcamnd
you could try adding yourself as a new user under oscam giving yourself the group number of whatever your card is under the oscam settings
then # out the n line in cccam config and see if it clears as you would then be using oscam as a reader and cam and i am fairly sure you can do this but have not tinkered with tm for a long while now

cheers lads,
not got time to look at this now but will later. I don't need pick tv etc. does mgcam open the premium channels?

in the download panel (blue button) there is an option to download oscam+cccam just download it and it works perfectly to read the card straight out of the box. It did for me anyhow.

hi installer,
Oscam was freezing really badly, used Mgcam and newcs and it reads 100% no freezing.

yes but not pick tv, I used oscam+cccam 2.14 from blue panel and it worked 100% for me, was really only testing it out but it worked, only problem I had was the box would read from an external share rather than the local card which was a pain in the arse, suppose a little tweaking or oscam+cccam 2.13 with the 256 trick might fool the box into thinking it was local i dunno really.

Back