DVB - PC Cards Where can I sell my TT-1500 + CI addon?

sideysid

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just had a look at the rules on the trading forum and it looks as though Im not allowed to sell my 1500 + CI addon here. Do you think fleabay is the next best place?

It works perfectly, but Ive just got a floppydtv that has Vista MCE functionality so this is no longer needed.

Ta

How much are you looking for? Is it not worth putting on ebay?

Not sure if Im supposed to post this sorry if im doing wrong.

I am looking for one of these cards. Speak to me on msn

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
You advertise this in the trade and wants section to do not get in touch with fibres he has only one post and probably a scammer.

You can sell this as it does not belong to any cable compnay.

I highly resent that accusation bally. I am a legit member and not trying to scam anyone. Any more slander like that about me and I will have to get my lawyer involved.

If you looked at my account you wold see that im a donating member for a start. Secondly I have a fully valid and verified paypal account or I can pay cash.
I have not posted a lot as I have found searching the forum has answered most of my questions without posting.

I have recently found that my Dbox is useless in woring with mythtv software for pvr and that the TT C-1500 card is best and am looking to obtain one.

Please get in touch and I will arrange to buy this from you and pay in any way you wish. Cash on collection if it makes you happier. Cant scam that an I travel alot with work so could be in your area to do deal soon.

Regards

Haha you want to get your lawyer involved! Go for it my friend would be very interested in what he has to say.

I am giving sideysid the same advice I would give to anyone selling anything and thats to be careful who you buy and sell from just because you are a donated member that does not give you any status on this forum. You have 2 posts since May 2007 which gives you very little credibility.

sideysid
DO NOT SELL TO ANYONE WHO IS CLAIMING THEY ARE TRUSTWORTHY JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONATED!

Add it to the trades and wants section and view the trusted members list.

Last edited:
and why are you trading in here, this isnt trades and wants section.

and as bally says good advices is always welcome and reading rules and stickies in forums is recommended too.

I can only appoogise as I am new was not sure if posting this in here was allowed.

Bally there was supposed to be a smiley after the comment about my lawyer. I was not being serious just trying to make a point. I am just annoyed at being accused o being a scammer. Im not from nigeria and dont get off on connign people. Just a genuine person wishing to get a dvb-c setup on a pc.

I can understand people being wary I suppose just not very nice to be accused of being something you are definatly not.

Regard

I can only appoogise as I am new was not sure if posting this in here was allowed.

Bally there was supposed to be a smiley after the comment about my lawyer. I was not being serious just trying to make a point. I am just annoyed at being accused o being a scammer. Im not from nigeria and dont get off on connign people. Just a genuine person wishing to get a dvb-c setup on a pc.

I can understand people being wary I suppose just not very nice to be accused of being something you are definatly not.

Regard

Always look on the bright side of life, your post count is going up now......lol

Last edited:
Back