when did u last play on your PS3

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
it's always a good sign on how good a system is on how offen your using it.

I say that as i haven't been on in within the last 3 weeks. Ok i've just got a new computer but still, Not the best sign in the world is it. I love resistance fall of man but just getting bored of it lately.
Im sure when fifa comes out or GTA 4, I'll be on it 24/7 but i think sony has messed up on the PS3 so far and i didn't think i would be saying that.

couple of weeks here too, im a bit bored of motor storm, im waiting for a loader before I move on !!

Always the same when a console 1st appears, people rush out and buy the few available games then get bored and restless wating for the next wave of games to arrive, things will improve greatly as we head towards winter.

Played it maybe 3 times in the last 2-3 weeks but mainly due to my exams getting in the way.
Have to admit tho I've gotten a little fed up with it to. Been spending the last 3-4 days playing GOW on the XBox 360. I just hope the PS3 can produce some games like this cos its by far the best I've played.
Really looking forward to the likes of GTA & KillZone. I'll wait til then before I judge it

Always the same when a console 1st appears, people rush out and buy the few available games then get bored and restless wating for the next wave of games to arrive, things will improve greatly as we head towards winter.

wasnt the case with the 360 for me,i qued up like a plum thru the night for mine,got 2 games with it,and happily paid for around 12 games in the first few months ,and other than having 4 die on me it wasnt off

my ps3 get a lot of use-but not for games the 360 is king there but the ps3 is now a fecking fantastic dvd player

i havent played mine in over a month.. i am back on my PS2 entertaining myself on Pro 6.. just waiting for Pro7 and GTA 4

Im just waiting for pro evo 7 to come out

but i enjoy playing pro evo 6 on ps3

Thanks

i havent played on mine for 6 weeks i did leave it at home while i was at uni like but it was my choice not to take it

Back