whats the answer

I think I don't know what I think any more ! :)

Bodmas Rule...

Brackets
power Of
Division
Multiplication
Addition
Subtraction

The issue is that without the () the equation is useless.

3+(3x3)+3-3
(3+9)+3-3
12+(3-3)
12+0

Last edited:
Ignore 'Village Tales', it's basic Math and does not apply. In a village, zero means you get sweet FA, doesn't matter whether it's on the top or the bottom, end of ;)

If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?

How do you divide five apples to 5 people so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get in. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What is the drivers name.

Last edited:
Bodmas Rule...

Brackets
power Of
Division
Multiplication
Addition
Subtraction

The issue is that without the () the equation is useless.

So, no answer (or zero) to an invalid question.

Can we have an "I think I like" button ? :)

How do you divide five apples to 5 people so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get in. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What is the drivers name.

You have assumed too few dimensions, the final apple is in 'stasis' and the driver's name is 'Alfred'

[Special Relativity assumed]

Give 4 a apple then Give one the basket with the last apple still in it
Havelln

Can we just have the answer as we gone from numbers, to apples and now bathrooms :( i really confused now.

Can we just have the answer as we gone from numbers, to apples and now bathrooms :( i really confused now.

The answer is 12 M8 - the apples and bathroom crap is just because several off-the-wall muppets (me, Danforth and Exos) chose to post a bit windy-up ;)

Bus driver is "you"

original question I made 12

Back