what kind of car

apparently im a:

1967 Shelby AC Cobra. You are about one thing-racing, with attitude. With a 427 cubic inch engine and a low curb weight, you have an incredible weight to power ratio. Very few cars since your time have been able to top your most incredible feat: 0-100, and back, in 10 seconds.

hmmm......Alma , wor lass says im more like a skoda!......It dont go when im supposed to go!!.....lmao

but i think im a ferrari.........yeeee haaaa!!!!!!!..........

well all men think that.....:Jester:

Gary

I'm a 1955 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria. My namesake is still in production today, the last of the full size domestic rear wheel drive cars. Known for my innovations, I have a peculiar option- a glass roof called "The Vickie."

:cool: :cool:

You are the 1954 Mercedes Benz 300SL gullwing coupe. Quite the rare breed, only 1400 or so of you were ever built, mostly for racing purposes. With a dry sump lubrication system and trademark "Gull wing" door you are very advanced- even today.:Clap:

You are the 1956 Chevy Nomad station wagon. Based on the popular Bel-Air series, you were reasonable cheap and easy to build- and maintain. Popular with suburban families everywhere for your versatility and ease of driving, only the mini-van of the 80’s was able to dethrone your status as the ultimate grocery getter.

thank god im not a skoda :)

You are the 1954 Mercedes Benz 300SL gullwing coupe. Quite the rare breed, only 1400 or so of you were ever built, mostly for racing purposes. With a dry sump lubrication system and trademark "Gull wing" door you are very advanced- even today.

i wanted to be a meastro :(

You are the 1967 Shelby AC Cobra. You are about one thing-racing, with attitude. With a 427 cubic inch engine and a low curb weight, you have an incredible weight to power ratio. Very few cars since your time have been able to top your most incredible feat: 0-100, and back, in 10 seconds.

me and jacko are related

lmfao

Well this is what it gave me !

You are the 1939 Dusenberg Simone Coupe. A one of a kind collectors car, so rare, I have no clue as to how many were ever built, if more than one. Mysterious and sensual, you are quite high maintenance, and too expensive to take anywhere.

Sounds good eh!!!

Back