what do ya think is the best food

***cking hell its all heart attack stuff and all crap how about salt and pepper spare ribs or a good tbone or cumberland sausage and proper mash thats what i call food

fried bacon, fried egg, fried bread slice, black pudding, fried mushrooms, fried tomato, baked beans and a big mug of tea with two sugars, please :)

one of my favourite foods is spaghetti cabonara!! yum!!

and daing i cant argue with ur choice apart from the fried bread! thats well angin!

Beef with garlic and white wine sauce fried rice can o coke feet up+free tv of course! Best way to enjoy N E Food..............

CHICKEN VINDALOO for me.... but I'm a sucker for a fried breakfast as well..... every saturday morning I have sausage, bacon, egg, mushroom and cheese on toast from my local sandwich shop... mmmmm fecking lovely!!

I still cant work out why I had that heart attack though lol

I do still love the fried breakfast, although the doctor would kill me if he knew.....lol
However, my current favourite as I'm living here in Belgium has to be Flemmish Beef Stew.....heaven!! Loads of it too and a tonne of fries (not 'french' by the way....they hate callin' em' that here...."BELGIAN Fries"!!!!)

daing said:
fried bacon, fried egg, fried bread slice, black pudding, fried mushrooms, fried tomato, baked beans and a big mug of tea with two sugars, please :)

A man after me own heart....yum yum yum

2 square slice sausage,bacon,eggs,tottie scones,black pudding,fried tomato,beans,fried mushrooms.square slice bread and a mug of tea.

nearly forgot about the diet can of diet coke to wash it down. :) :) :)

Any kind of italian food combined with a good german beer here :)

Back