Well done cameron

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say well done to my eldest lad for his efforts in the swimming gala saturday.

He came a close second in boys freestyle and for his diving he got a 3.0 2.5 2.0 made me and mum really proud well done :Clap:

Just wanted to say well done to my eldest lad for his efforts in the swimming gala saturday.

He came a close second in boys freestyle and for his diving he got a 3.0 2.5 2.0 made me and mum really proud well done :Clap:

Well done that lad.:Clap:

Brings back memories of all the time I spent shunting kids to swimming training during the week and to galas on Saturdays. It all becomes worthwhile when you're there cheering them on.

Nice one. Sargie you must be really proud and walking around with a big smile on your face. Good thing your encouraging your lad as well. Mine has lost interest and he plays more on his PC now. He used to do a lot of karate and swimming.

Great stuff Matt!

My daughter still goes to swimming lessons every week but I can't see her taking it up as a sport! She goes horse riding every Saturday morning and I take her Ice Skating in the afternoon.

Horse riding seems to be her favorite so I'll settle for a champion show jumper.......lol

Tell your lad well done from me :Clap:

Well done Cameron. Keep it up and one day someone will be a close second to you.

When l first saw the post thought you where praising the tory leader lol
well done young man

well done to that lad ,nice to see the youngsters doing things like this and for the parents to back them keep it up

Great stuff................well done Cameron.............I hope you will carry on improving and take top spot son...........good luck

all the best

well done Cameron.

it's great when kids do things to make us parents happy.

Cameron, if you are reading this, keep it up, and maybe we'll see you in olympics in the future.

Back