We bought our house for a quid! Family of four buy 'dream' home for a pound

Ach sure it's just the Blarney Wiz. :)

What a load of Blarney more like. The truth can be a very bitter pill to swallow. Opinion is such a beautiful word, we all get to use it as well, and it's free. ;)

Opinions are like @rseholes. Everyone has got one but they should be checked more regularly. :)

Sent from my Lenovo A820

There is one truth I know. There are a quite a lot of people with a great deal more money and resources than they need - much of which has been accumulated at the expense of others.

Not only has their wealth been amassed by taking more than their fair share but they also make life harder for us lesser folk by pushing up prices and making a decent home a luxury rather than a basic necsessity.

Of course they will be happy that our attention is being directed elsewhere for our scapegoats.

There is one truth I know. There are a quite a lot of people with a great deal more money and resources than they need - much of which has been accumulated at the expense of others.

Not only has their wealth been amassed by taking more than their fair share but they also make life harder for us lesser folk by pushing up prices and making a decent home a luxury rather than a basic necsessity.

Of course they will be happy that our attention is being directed elsewhere for our scapegoats.

A wonderful pearl of wisdom there @hamba !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hence my regular comment 'vote with your wallet'. Often misinterpreted as spend less but intended to mean choose carefully who you give your cash to!

They're only rich because you paid them...

;)

Back