Way To Run Back Up's On Hitachi., :) including a video.

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
just found this on another forum........ seems to only work for hitachi drives only!!

1. Open tray and insert your safe back up.
2. Press from the pad the big X button and shut your xbox down.
3. Wait a few seconds with the console off (10 secs).
4. Press from your pad again the big X button and dont leave it until green light stops flashing (xbox is on now)
5. P L A Y.

look here a video of the above way.
http://rapidshare.de/files/24276908/how_to.3gp.html

for me works 99%
with pioneer 110d (latest firmware)
tdk dvd+r dl
clone cd at 2.4x

i am unable to test this as i dont have a hitachi drive. so might come in handy for some who do. let us know if you try it.

TRY this . works for me EVERYTIME....
put your game in as normal. When the xbox throws up the error. Simply switch the scart socket switch over to HD, then back again... 10 seconds later... the game loads in...

I think the drives need to be FW hacked first though.

earwig999 said:
I think the drives need to be FW hacked first though.

yes after reading more into this ........ the drive needs to be fw flashed first

this and the other method posted may help when your backups wont play right

these are just what other people have found to work. the 2 methods seem to have a lot of success, so just find what ever one works best for you.

When you do a "COLD" boot with a game in the drive or hold down the Dash button it allows slighlty longer for the Xbox to read the disc, rather than "WARM" booting the game from the dash. Which allows a shorter period before it gives up.

Im about to flash my 360 this weekend, but still dont understand how to games run. I have alot of iso's on normal DVD's but undersrtand that these do not work.

you guys know or have any guide about burning an image and stuf to play on a hacked drive.

Thanks

Stinger007 said:
I have alot of iso's on normal DVD's but undersrtand that these do not work.

how were you able to fit the backups onto normal dvds. the only discs that will work are good quality dvd dual layer discs, like verbatim. and from getting a little help on here myself, i have found out that only certain dvd copiers will actually burn the dual layer discs in the correct format ie dvd dual layer burned as a dvd-rom.

i had to go out and buy a new dvd copier.

sorry me only telling 1/2 a story again. I ment i have the iso rars unextraced some fit on single DVD's others i have put on 2 DVD's.

When a release has come out i've downloaded it and then poped it on a disk or two so not to clog up my hard disk.

I just don't know what to do with these iso's now as i have most of the released games but unsure how to use them.

anyone point me in the right direction

Thanks again for help

Also forgot to Add i have an LG burner all ready to burn the dual disks, like i said above just need some help on what to do.

Cheers

Back