watchdogs

unison

good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
bit of advice to get this up and running on jtag
used iso2god to extract disc and disc2
copied the contents of installation 1 and 2 to the disc two folder deleted the default xex and renamed game xex to default xex
but still not working. any ideas the disc1 and disc2 work when burned on flashed xbox at mate's but not on my jtag atmo
I might have to nip round and borrow them to copy to hdd but thought I would ask here first
thanks in advance unison
cheers for looking

Using iso2god with that game does not work. Use something like Xbox Image Browser, and do the same thing placing the contents of installation1 and installation2 folders into the disc 2 folder after extraction. Finally rename the files just as you did before, it worked for me here.

bit of advice to get this up and running on jtag
used iso2god to extract disc and disc2
copied the contents of installation 1 and 2 to the disc two folder deleted the default xex and renamed game xex to default xex
but still not working. any ideas the disc1 and disc2 work when burned on flashed xbox at mate's but not on my jtag atmo
I might have to nip round and borrow them to copy to hdd but thought I would ask here first
thanks in advance unison
cheers for looking

still not worked but think its the dash needs updating my jtag is on 147190 on Jrunner its showing newest dash as 16474
my question is can I go from mine to newest or do you have to go up gradually
thanks in advance
uni

@Abu Baniaz
cheers for that just updated to 16203 but still not working (watchdogs)
this is the contents off disk 2
disk 2.jpg
I would normally say bad download but I know the disks work on another xb
any ideas lads ?
uni

Last edited by a moderator:
all sorted updated dash to 16547 tried the game again all working
big thank you and rep added
uni

Back