walter 4/9 mcoist 4/1

winywinters

Inactive User
Reaction score
these the prices 4 makin a return to rangers 4/9 walter smith 4/1 ally mcoist :drink: il drink to that

hope not... doing to good for SCOTLAND....might put a bet on george burley

geecam

hope not... doing to good for SCOTLAND....might put a bet on george burley

geecam

that could b a good bet 2 but,,,id love to c coisty get a go he was 14/1 with hills down to 4/1 must b bets cumming in 4 coisty
: multi : : multi :

that could b a good bet 2 but,,,id love to c coisty get a go he was 14/1 with hills down to 4/1 must b bets cumming in 4 coisty
: multi : : multi :

yeh coisty is a popular guy... no matter who you support.

celtic is my team but before that it is Scotland.....thats why i would like to see the current Scotland team stay were they are....they are doing a good job....and i feel it would be hard for them to walk out know..walter and ally are good scotland men...do you think they could walk out so easy, when they are on the brink of something good with Scotland?

geecam

yeh coisty is a popular guy... no matter who you support.

celtic is my team but before that it is Scotland.....thats why i would like to see the current Scotland team stay were they are....they are doing a good job....and i feel it would be hard for them to walk out know..walter and ally are good scotland men...do you think they could walk out so easy, when they are on the brink of something good with Scotland?

geecam

Wouldnt bet on anyone except McCoist as he is currently in Edinburgh with David Murray and is expected to be unveiled on Monday.

do rangers men not think they should be looking at more experience than mccoist and durrant at this stage of the season when the team is in such a bad state? ie...someone who has seen it done it....burley...walter.....is ally not just walters backroom man dont even know if he has the full qualifications to be a manager at this point...does he..i may be wrong

geecam

do rangers men not think they should be looking at more experience than mccoist and durrant at this stage of the season when the team is in such a bad state? ie...someone who has seen it done it....burley...walter.....is ally not just walters backroom man dont even know if he has the full qualifications to be a manager at this point...does he..i may be wrong

geecam

plg had experience look what he did,,,rocked the club bigtime...ally hasent got experience on paper yet and i stress yet...with walter smith given a hand in the back ground with coisty i think they good do well 4 rangers...ally mcoist is a great rangers man and this would probaly be his dream.after hearing about the meeting btween sir d murray & coisty a think hel b a manager at rangers.: spook : : spook : : spook :

plg had experience look what he did,,,rocked the club bigtime...ally hasent got experience on paper yet and i stress yet...with walter smith given a hand in the back ground with coisty i think they good do well 4 rangers...ally mcoist is a great rangers man and this would probaly be his dream.after hearing about the meeting btween sir d murray & coisty a think hel b a manager at rangers.: spook : : spook : : spook :

does he have the paper work to allow him to do the job?

geecam

does he have the paper work to allow him to do the job?

geecam

Yes McCoist has all the coaching badges possible i think. Didint know that till tonight but he does have them.

He will be manager and Walter if he takes it will be director of football. i.e. over seeing eye on all footy decisions. If McCoist has a problem then he can go to Walter.

Yes McCoist has all the coaching badges possible i think. Didint know that till tonight but he does have them.

He will be manager and Walter if he takes it will be director of football. i.e. over seeing eye on all footy decisions. If McCoist has a problem then he can go to Walter.

didnt know this....maybe it could be him....this was the reason i was thinking of other people.....

that would be a dream come true for me - walter and ally god id b quein for a season ticket

:Laugh:

that would be a dream come true for me - walter and ally god id b quein for a season ticket

:Laugh:

yes now we can belive m8 coz its hapning a very good choice by rangers surley we can now look 4ward to a new beggining at rangers....im lookin 4ward to nxt season already,hehe celtic wer gonna get yaz noo.................. rest of season b a settlen in period 4 the blues brothers ally/smith but a think wel c a diffrence in team now cause players will hav to prove there worth or its a sharp exit 4 then to...............................................................................................

miracles do happen after all, we should all b thankin the fergie boy well done and nice result bazza.: multi : : multi :

Back