Vu solo2 OpenPLi 4.0 Avermedia A867 USB DVB-T Pen drive problem

smart56

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi mates,
I just installed Openpli 4.0 in my Vu solo2 box with my sat and dvb-T settings
By telnet I sent this command:
opkg install kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867
the driver is been installed and I can see the A867 (DVB-T) tuner and the blu led is lighted
I setted the tuner as: Europa,Middle East, Africa: DVB-T Frequencies
and in all DVB-T channels I have this message: SID not found in PAT
By telnet I sent this command:
opkg list | grep a867
with the following answer:
kernel-module-dvb-a867 - 3.3.8-r8 - dvb-usb-a867 kernel module dvb usb-a867
kernel module; AVerMedia A867

NOTE: with the same settings:
1. In the Black Hole 2.0.9 Avermedia A867 pen drive works fine in all DVB-T channels
2. In the OpenPli 4.0 other pen PCTV DVB-T USB works fine by his driver downloaded from image plugin

Thanks in advance for your help

I have the same problem with you, but just tested now on Blackhole 2.09 and does not recognize at all the USB, on Open Pli i tried all kind of tweaks but nothing, Tuner is on and of, all the time, Could you please tell me how you managed to work on Blackhole 2.09, Thanks!!!!

With BH 2.0.9 you dont do anything. You have to only put the A867 in USB port, rebbot box and image automatically loads the right driver.

after you must set the usb tuner as: Europe, middle east,africa:DVB-T

I see, well maybe my USB is not the same 100% with Avermedia A867, mine is HP A867 it has the same Chip with Avermedia A867, but the only thing i can think of, it is maybe different from Aver Media A867 in some ways, i made mistake buying this i think?, I was told by Chinese it is 100% same with Avermedia A867, Thanks.

Back