DVB - PC Cards Vplug

ramtech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Having just got hold of a tt1501 card just starting to try it out...
just have a few questions...
Have managed to get dvbviewer to scan for channels and have managed to find 250+ channels. my fta seems to be working ok but im having a right nightmare with locked channels. was getting nowhere with fenrir and yankse so im trying vplug.
I have managed to get dvbviewer to see vplug in plugins (vplug2.1.6) but when i go to monitor it says op key incorrect can anybody help....

Having just got hold of a tt1501 card just starting to try it out...
just have a few questions...
Have managed to get dvbviewer to scan for channels and have managed to find 250+ channels. my fta seems to be working ok but im having a right nightmare with locked channels. was getting nowhere with fenrir and yankse so im trying vplug.
I have managed to get dvbviewer to see vplug in plugins (vplug2.1.6) but when i go to monitor it says op key incorrect can anybody help....

have u got the latest keys for ur area?

i have tryed ebtering them from the extracp section but no luck

i think i am going to do a fresh install of vista...
can sombody point me in the right direction to getting vmc to see my card (what drivers i need to put in and reg entry i need to do.) i did find the info before but i now cannot find it...

vmc just says no tuner detected.. my card is a budget c1501.

cheers

langley pure ntl

Have just managed to get yankse and fenrir in as plug in's but when i goto monitor they are not doing anything..

thanks guys for the help....:proud:

just need to try to get the other way to work now f/y

Back