vacuum cleaner

dave24

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good one , i have been looking at the mieles and they seem good.

I had a dyson and TBH it was crap.

My mum bought an expensive VAX one, it was the noisiest thing i've ever heard! It was so powerful it ripped the carpet off the stairs, they ended up taking it back.

Ive got a hoover hurricane that was about 60 quid in tesco. Its miles better than the dyson I had before, only problem with it was the pet hair attachment broke after one use. Other than that I can't fault it.

Get a George hoover.
Thgey are bullitproof ,great suction support,reasonable priced,replacements good price,wet pick up for spills and carpet shampoo .
Pound for pound you wont get better thats why there are so many in industrial use .

We've had a Miele for about five years and it's done well.

Yeah i think i might end up getting the miele , what model do you have hamba.

It was the cat and dog cylinder one. We used to have a long haired cat and it was very good at picking up the hairs.

Thanks hamba , she said she`s not fussed which one i get as i will be using it.lol
It was the cat and dog cylinder one. We used to have a long haired cat and it was very good at picking up the hairs.

We have a Hoover one the pet one the suction is fantastic especially for cat hairs no problem.

some good sales on here m8

Well for a start I'd rule out those dysons, unless you have a lounge the size of a tennis court.

Henrey (they even do a ladies version, pink "Henrietta" or VAX.

Re Kirby,

Its true they are the Rolls Royce of Vac. Expensive, but if you buy one as a teenager....... at least you'll have something to give to your grandchildren.

Thank`s all , went for a miele in the end , a lot of good reviews for them.

Thank`s all , went for a miele in the end , a lot of good reviews for them.

You shouldn't be disappointed they really are fantastic. Usually top of the Which? charts being beaten last time round by a Bosch irrc. I love my Miele but still hate vacuuming.

Back