Use CloneCD to create iso

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
You can use CloneCD to make a backup of a backup with a Pioneer 111, and you can create a single ISO file with CloneCD by doing the following:

Read to image file
Next
Next
Browse
Select Image from the dropdown list
Name the file .iso
Click ok

You can then add stealth patches etc to the ISO and re-burn

The Kreon hacked firmware drive + Xbox Backup Creator is mainly used to backup original games, not copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you use this to backup a backup, will it make it exactly the same as the "original backup".. etc if it was already patched will the new backup image on the hard drive just need to be burnt to disk with no further modification?

if you use this to backup a backup, will it make it exactly the same as the "original backup".. etc if it was already patched will the new backup image on the hard drive just need to be burnt to disk with no further modification?

Correct. No modifications are needed if the backup was already patched

you can also use the mulleter software its a great software an it will tell you all details about the game it will read the disc in ya pc an tell ya if its stealth or not

do u need to make a .dvd file to reburn to a dvd dl ?

Yes I'd recommend making a .dvd file. DVDmulleter will do it, or manually create the file.

When you select "write from image" in CloneCD make sure the filetype is set to CloneCD control file" and select the .dvd file, not the .iso

does it have to be a pioneer drive as i am trying to copy a backup and i get five read errors surly this means something will be missing when i burn the image??

does it have to be a pioneer drive as i am trying to copy a backup and i get five read errors surly this means something will be missing when i burn the image??

It's better if you burn with a Pioneer 111 or 112 tbh. My old burner was crap with 360 games and none of them would boot. Bought a Pioneer and every one works!

If its got read errors I would suggest that you try and get another backup of it. It's more than likely that it will fail to burn

dose that mean u can download games and burn them or do u rent them and burn

Remember if you rent you need the Kreon drive to backup.. add to that your own patching.
Best if its a reputable download online though always run it through ABGX.

hi can any1 post a link where i can get a sata version of either the 111 or the 112 as i cant find them anywhere not even on fleabay

you can use any pioneer drive. I use a 216D myself. Also you can use freeware like imgburn. use the reason function to dump to hdd (click add to write to queue) then write the disc with imgburn using the generated mds + iso

Back