universal remote control 10 in 1 codes

leepunto

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ive got the usual dbox control which is fine but i got a 10 in 1 remote from a mate, its a "uet 609" however it has no info on the codes u need to program to the tv/dvd/dbox etc, ive tried googling it without any luck, i get some hits which take me toforums which are sooldmost of the links are dead, so if possible im looking for the codes i need to program it for the dbox2, pacific dvd player, and a bush or hitachi tv, cheers guys.

I couldnt get the 609 to work Nokia or Sagem, Poundland have the 12in1 and the code for that is 807 for Nokia.

I couldnt get the 609 to work Nokia or Sagem, Poundland have the 12in1 and the code for that is 807 for Nokia.

I have got a Universal remote although not this particular one. I had to put in the code for Nokia Satelite Receiver and it worked almost 100%.

Ok for general use but the one thing I couldn't get to show was the Main Menu.

If you haven't alreeady tried the Satelite setting...give it a go.

hi guys ive got the usual dbox control which is fine but i got a 10 in 1 remote from a mate, its a "uet 609" however it has no info on the codes u need to program to the tv/dvd/dbox etc, ive tried googling it without any luck, i get some hits which take me toforums which are sooldmost of the links are dead, so if possible im looking for the codes i need to program it for the dbox2, pacific dvd player, and a bush or hitachi tv, cheers guys.

Here you go mate a direct link to your remote.

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bi...t=&so=&pg=1&file=others/uet/uet609-manual.zip

cheers dude this link is perfect, ill report back, thankyou

I have got a Universal remote although not this particular one. I had to put in the code for Nokia Satelite Receiver and it worked almost 100%.

Ok for general use but the one thing I couldn't get to show was the Main Menu.

If you haven't alreeady tried the Satelite setting...give it a go.[/QUOT

me also

hi

me i just got one of them easy learning remotes the one for all URC-7555 and wow its perfect all working and so easy to programme as well

on the sales they were half price at maplins

cheers

I couldnt get these buttons to work the sagmem, it has a search function, yoou may have better luck than me.

Back