Uncharted 2 ps3 £17.99 @ play.com

oh sh*t! what an amazin deal, cant believe i've missed this! gona keep an eye on amazon and zavvi as i think they may follow suit..........

Think they'd made an error on the price rather than actually selling it for that with it being back to £37.99 within a few hrs.

Think they'd made an error on the price rather than actually selling it for that with it being back to £37.99 within a few hrs.

doubt it m8, they regularly have offer's on games... they have allocation on certain amount of stock and once they sell out, the price increases to the original. they had tekken 6 last week for the same price and that was sold out within hours too...

doubt it m8, they regularly have offer's on games... they have allocation on certain amount of stock and once they sell out, the price increases to the original. they had tekken 6 last week for the same price and that was sold out within hours too...

I was trying to make myself feel better cos i've missed it and was trying to kid myself that it was a mistake lol :proud:

Back