tv

Good find there JTH, I'm just about to invest this week in a new TV, was swithering whether to get the sony bravia or a samsung 42", but now you've just confused me lol. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
The sharp one has a Contrast ratio of 800:1 if that's not a misprint leave it alone

imafter one end of week m8
let me know wat u find
the misses wants this one Samsung LE46B551A 46" 1080p LCD TV - Cheap Samsung LCD TVs, Plasma TVs, HD Ready TVs
theres a king of red ting through it
in currys which there is 2 a mile from me there 899

dixons 100 notes cheaper
but no dixons left in glasgow i think ,nearest is manky old edinburgh somewhere pmsl

Dixons and currys are the same shop really(or used to be) normally if you tell'em the price difference they will honour it and give it you for that price...have a go anyway.

Dixons and currys are the same shop really(or used to be) normally if you tell'em the price difference they will honour it and give it you for that price...have a go anyway.

Thats the exact oposite m8 i tried it myself dixons and currys are the same company but dixons are online only. Thats why they are cheaper and currys will not price match dixons for that reason.

if u guys are not in a rush then u may as well wait for the xmas sales.... only 7 or so weeks away....

Back