traffic reciever

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hiya, i bought a new tomtom a few months ago, the tomtom start 25, its brilliant, like the lane guidance on them now, was bit gutted to find out you cant use cracked maps on them etc, but then again our kids tomtom hes had for about 5 years and hasnt updated it once, i think with my old tomtom one version 3 i just used to update it because i could do it for free lol, anyway i was wondering if anyone has got one of them tomtom traffic recievers ? i dont mean the live service where you pay about 26 pound a year for i think, i mean the free service you just get threw the traffic reciever lead, it uses the radio frequencie to get you updates of road blocks or crashes and traffic jams that sort of stuff, if anyone has got one are they worth getting or not really ? i dont really want to go down the live subscription one as wont use it enough to justify paying 26 quid a year, rather have a one off payment, thanks

i have one, its ok but gets annoying at time cos it keeps changing its mind as to how long the delay is. all in all i think its worth the money just so you have an idea of delays and its tell you a quicker way by x amount of minutes.

Back