Totally Free Sms

spinifex

Banned
Reaction score
this is with o2 im sure you all must know about this for fuxsake?
you can use any simcard with this and not just o2,

www.o2pocket.com

you get 75 messages a month all you have to do is add friends and its all online,
note the others person's mobile must be on for them to receive the sms or it will not deliver. also 75 text messages is plenty for the light to medium texter.
also you must have the mobile phone with you to register the security code which will be sent to the number you register with. ive used o2, certain t-mobile and vodafone numbers and it works. for some reason o2 dont grasp the fact that your not an o2 customer!

spinifex.

PLEASE POST YOUR FEEDBACK FOR OTHERS!

don't know who to get the sim

i m on o2 site but i can't find the free sim there any body know who to get it ?

no probs

homer-jay said:
nice 1, works with virgin, cheers :)

sorted thanks 4 feedback lol i couldnt see this posted so i thought id contribute lmao ive known about it for a couple of years so i do like to share!

any1 else know any others? i know orange do 10 or something and cbfsms dot com aswell but i think thats wnk lol

cheers spin.

bamesal said:
i m on o2 site but i can't find the free sim there any body know who to get it ?

you dont need a sim just register your mobile number with o2 for free sms's if you want the free sims please look on the other threads above or below this 1 in freebies!

spin.

Back