Toshiba HD-EP30 HD DVD Player

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Toshiba HD-EP30 HD DVD Player (Includes 7 Free HD DVD Titles!) £209.99 Free Delivery

5 Free HD DVD Titles Voucher + Bourne Supremacy and 300 included in the Box

Pre-order. | Due for release on 01/11/2007

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3497129/-/Product.html?searchstring=Toshiba+HD-EP30+HD+DVD+&searchsource=0

Overview:
HD DVD resolution: 720p/1080i/1080p
DVD Up-scaling to 720p/1080i/1080p
HDMI ver 1.3
24 fps
YPbPr, S-Video & Composite Video
Ethernet terminal for Internet connection
Extension terminal
Optical audio output
Compatibility - Playback:
CD-Audio
CD-R
CD-RW
DVD-R
DVD-ROM
DVD-RW
DVD Video
DVD+R
DVD+RW
HD DVD
Sound:
Dolby Digital Audio Decoder
Dolby Digital Compatible
Dolby Digital Plus
Dolby True HD
DTS Compatible
DTS - HD(core)
Picture:
24 Frames per second
PAL Progressive
Icon on-screen display
Slow Motion
Variable zoom
DVD Up-scaling 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Interactive HD DVD capability (HDi)
Connections:
Regza Link (CEC functionality)
Analogue 2 Channel Audio
Optical Audio
Component video output
Composite video
Ethernet
S-video
1 HDMI output
1 Extension terminal
Dimensions:
Dimensions (WxHxD): 430x 59.5 x 340mm
Weight: 3.3kg
Description

This is another step-up model for consumers approaching HD DVD for the first time. It will output high definition content in 720p, 1080i and 1080p, the very best high definition video output. For the home-cinema fan the 24 frames per second output will be a real bonus, displaying film at the rate it was originally captured by the studio. The HD-EP30 also up-scales standard definition DVD output to close to the same high definition outputs to give a new lease of life to a consumers current film library.

Crisp, vibrant high definition images are only half the story, incredible sound quality is required for that true home cinema feel and here the HD-EP30 really delivers. It supports the very latest surround sound formats from Dolby and DTS,
delivering breathtaking audio to complement the stunning visual performance.

Of course the true step forward with HD DVD is the incomparable interactivity offered, with the built-in Ethernet port allowing access to the internet for unique content, special offers and a whole host of interactive content designed to give viewers an unrivalled audio visual experience

thats one great buy with all those titles the player works out less that £100 and free delivery WOW!!!!

i think play is on quidco too thats more off ill keep a eye on this thanks mate

You get The Bourne Supremacy & 300 in the box then can choose 5 from another 13 via redemption voucher:

2 from Corpse Bride, Prestige, Troy, Swordfish, Full Metal Jacket.

2 from Hulk, Serenity, Chronicles of Riddick, Fast & Furious 2, Children of Men.

1 from World Trade Center, Dreamgirls, Black Rain.

This a very good deal but another £80 will get you a ps3 with built in blu ray player, which i think is a better deal.

i think play is on quidco too thats more off ill keep a eye on this thanks mate
You get The Bourne Supremacy & 300 in the box then can choose 5 from another 13 via redemption voucher:
2 from Corpse Bride, Prestige, Troy, Swordfish, Full Metal Jacket.
2 from Hulk, Serenity, Chronicles of Riddick, Fast & Furious 2, Children of Men.
1 from World Trade Center, Dreamgirls, Black Rain.
personally, i'd take swordfish and full metal jacket, children of men and senerity and world trade center. Quidco, i have heard of it, is it good?

i use quidco all the time when i can ive had about £40 cash back off various things since i joined in june £20 of it was from my tv from dixons the rest as just been fleebay and a few others its money for nothing m8 well worth a look.

Back