Toshiba 32C3030D 32" LCD With Freeview and 2xHDMI - £400

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
Toshiba 32C3030D 32" LCD With Freeview and Two HDMI Connections

Description
This is a great LCD with all the technology you need to enter the next generation of TV viewing. The 32C3030DB has integrated Freeview freeing up space for more important AV equipment, and with 2 HDMI connection there is the opportunity to achieve high definition viewing. What more do you need from a LCD, its compact stylish and has every thing you need and will blend well in any room.

REGZA is an impressive collection of LCD televisions bringing a new level of reality to the viewing experience. Featuring Toshiba´s acclaimed Picture Frame LCD styling, the REGZA TVs have been specially created to display every tiny detail of the new High Definition standards and packed with image enhancing technology to make the pictures clearer, sharper and more realistic than ever before.

Are You Forgetting Something?
Take a look at our great range of accessories for this item; do you need a HDMI cable to achieve the high definition you want? Or a stylish stand that will complement your unit? Just click on accessories to view a selection we recommend, if there is nothing that takes your fancy have a look at our full range of cables, stands or cleaning products.

32C3030DB.JPG

nice bargain, seen quite a few recently like this, price is dropping quick especially on the better models aswell !!!! this ones definately a winner !!!!

Im very tempted to buy a 32" screen for my room and mount it on my wall... Just not sure what to go for: Plasma or LCD and also whats better 1080i or 1080p whilst im asking questions is 4000:1 contrast ratio good, how does it work higher the ratio better the contrast? So would 8000:1 be better?

Will probably wait until mid July before I actually buy one... Hopefully they will come down even more by then.

1080p is better than 1080i, progressive is always better than interlaced. You could have a 720p picture that's better than a 1080i picture.

Contratst ratio is a good guide and the higher usually means a better tv. 10,000:1 is about the highest but I've seen some plasmas at 16,000:1 but for megabucks.

But contrast ratio is not always the main thing to look at. You can get an LG plasma with a 10,000:1 CR and a Pioneer with a 4000:1 CR and I would say the Pioneer is the better TV because it has a better video processor and doesn't need a high contrast ratio. It's just what you preferr really.

Back